Would You Shoot An Albino Deer?

Would you shoot an albino deer?

• Yes. Without hesitation under any circumstances.

• Never! They're extremely unique and should be left alone.

• I might under certain circumstances. I lean towards "yes."

• If it were totally necessary but I lean towards "no."

• Other response.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've heard that goose is an oily meat, but that it's not particularly bad in the oven. Roasted goose sounds pretty good. That and duck. One of the things I'd like to try is raising plump white geese for meat and eggs.

yes geese are very tasty

i quit eating them after i discovered them floating around and eating shit

out of the public sewer system

I've heard that goose is an oily meat, but that it's not particularly bad in the oven. Roasted goose sounds pretty good. That and duck. One of the things I'd like to try is raising plump white geese for meat and eggs.

yes geese are very tasty

Lol! I can definitely see how that would turn you off to eating them. Yuck.

Are they gamy?

I've been curious about pheasant too. Have you ever had pheasant before? Does it taste like chicken? :razz:

yes geese are very tasty

Are they gamy?

I've been curious about pheasant too. Have you ever had pheasant before? Does it taste like chicken? :razz:

greasy bird

yes geese are very tasty

Are they gamy?

greasy bird

That doesn't sound very good. I'll probably stick to chicken.

yes geese are very tasty

Are they gamy?

greasy bird

That doesn't sound very good. I'll probably stick to chicken.

--LOL

good choice

If it has a decent taste and cooks well, it wouldn't be for naught.

"Naught." Haven't used that word for some time. "NAWT." :D

More to the point, I enjoy the thought of hunting any sort of edible wild animal, though I've never hunted before. One of the county roads I frequent abounds with deer and packs of wild turkey. In fact they cross the road so often I'm considering buying deer whistles for the car.

We also have a Canadian geese problem, so I'm thinking of buying a crossbow and have at it under cover of darkness.

Canadian Geese will end you up in federal court if you get caught. Unless they have changed the law, you can only kill them with a permit on your own land after establishing that they are a nusiiance, and even then there are do's and don't's

Why? I live right next to a river and pond, and they are EVERYWHERE. They crap all over the place, and are kind of dirty birds, IMO. I've had them come right up to me when I've been outside, and they can be aggressive sometimes, hissing at you and stuff. They've come right up to my sliding glass door to my patio, begging for food and crapping all over my patio. They're adorable little babies but when they grow up. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Canadian Geese OWN Colorado. They're everywhere. They need to be thinned out and I mean ASAP. Motorists can get in trouble for hitting them yet they'll take 10 minutes waddling across the street, blocking traffic. Don't get me wrong ... I love watching them but I think it's time to take them off of the "endangered list."

More to the point, I enjoy the thought of hunting any sort of edible wild animal, though I've never hunted before. One of the county roads I frequent abounds with deer and packs of wild turkey. In fact they cross the road so often I'm considering buying deer whistles for the car.

We also have a Canadian geese problem, so I'm thinking of buying a crossbow and have at it under cover of darkness.

Canadian Geese will end you up in federal court if you get caught. Unless they have changed the law, you can only kill them with a permit on your own land after establishing that they are a nusiiance, and even then there are do's and don't's

Why? I live right next to a river and pond, and they are EVERYWHERE. They crap all over the place, and are kind of dirty birds, IMO. I've had them come right up to me when I've been outside, and they can be aggressive sometimes, hissing at you and stuff. They've come right up to my sliding glass door to my patio, begging for food and crapping all over my patio. They're adorable little babies but when they grow up. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Canadian Geese OWN Colorado. They're everywhere. They need to be thinned out and I mean ASAP. Motorists can get in trouble for hitting them yet they'll take 10 minutes waddling across the street, blocking traffic. Don't get me wrong ... I love watching them but I think it's time to take them off of the "endangered list."

the blue and snow goose are a problem as well

out here we have a spring season on them

people come from all over the country to blast away at these birds

which blacken the sky every spring

The only geese I ever see around my area are the Canadian geese, and they don't really seem to be "endangered" considering that they're everywhere there is an open body of water. Lol. I wonder what the criteria are to be put on the endangered species list?

The only geese I ever see around my area are the Canadian geese, and they don't really seem to be "endangered" considering that they're everywhere there is an open body of water. Lol. I wonder what the criteria are to be put on the endangered species list?

i dont believe they are endangered

they are under certain rules because they are migratory waterfowl

they are on the verge of being declared a pest species

Forum List

Back