Would you sell a gun to one of these men?

Here in Europe those one want to do mass shooting yes it is more of terrorism but they find weapon too specialy in Belgium. in the USA the control as been more done in Shool but still some shooting.
We have shooting stand here too in France, like this father who went ptratice is shooting and them kill all is family.

Dupont de Ligonnès murders and disappearance - Wikipedia

If I worked in a gun store, and they passed the background check, and my crystal ball was on the fritz, I likely would.

If you were selling an AR-15 privately and one of these kids showed up to buy it

Would you sell him the gun?

First off, I only sell my personal arms to people I know.

Why are you moving the goalposts?

I'm not

I'm setting the goal post

A bartender will cutoff drinks to somebody who appears intoxicated....at his discretion

Why will a gun dealer or private citizen sell assault weapons to someone who gives them the creeps?
These are all convicted murderers. Your "looks" criteria is just as stupid as every other leftist response to atheist single parent broken homes resulting in violence.
th
th
View attachment 178273View attachment 178275View attachment 178276

Everyone who dealt with the men I posted reported that they were mentally unstable and downright creepy

If one of these men showed up at your home to buy an AR-15 ....would you sell to them?
By law I have to. Thank you leftists, yet another example of leftism doing more harm than good.

If I worked in a gun store, and they passed the background check, and my crystal ball was on the fritz, I likely would.

If you were selling an AR-15 privately and one of these kids showed up to buy it

There is no law requiring a seller to even know the buyer's name. What you claim that you personally would or wouldn't do doesn't matter.

I'm not

A bartender will cutoff drinks to somebody who appears intoxicated....at his discretion

Why will a gun dealer or private citizen sell assault weapons to someone who gives them the creeps?
These are all convicted murderers. Your "looks" criteria is just as stupid as every other leftist response to atheist single parent broken homes resulting in violence.
th
th

Everyone who dealt with the men I posted reported that they were mentally unstable and downright creepy

If one of these men showed up at your home to buy an AR-15 ....would you sell to them?
By law I have to. Thank you leftists, yet another example of leftism doing more harm than good.

Show me that law

You can't deny service based on race, sex or religion

You can deny sale of a weapon based on suspicion

I'm not

th
th

Show me that law

You can't deny service based on race, sex or religion

You can deny sale of a weapon based on suspicion
Black guy walks in and clears the background check and you say he can be refused service?
You are stuck on stupid.

Forum List

Back