Would you sell a gun to one of these men?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
0110-Jared-Loughner-mug.jpg

Jared Loughner

If I worked in a gun store, and they passed the background check, and my crystal ball was on the fritz, I likely would.

If I worked in a gun store, and they passed the background check, and my crystal ball was on the fritz, I likely would.
The man on the left sure thing, I would sell it to him for his contributions to society, the guy on the right, not so much.. He hasn't proved shit and I wouldn't trust him with a squirt gun.. He could shoot his eye out because he doesn't know which way the water comes from.

american-manhood.jpg

If you were selling an AR-15 privately and one of these kids showed up to buy it

Would you sell him the gun?

If you were selling an AR-15 privately and one of these kids showed up to buy it

Funny how you leftards sue over a cake being refused to be created yet want everyone else to have the right to refuse service over looks like skin color.

Since most violence is committed by Democrats I suggest all registered Democrats be automatically rejected in their background checks.

First off, I only sell my personal arms to people I know.

Why are you moving the goalposts?

I'm not

I'm setting the goal post

A bartender will cutoff drinks to somebody who appears intoxicated....at his discretion

Why will a gun dealer or private citizen sell assault weapons to someone who gives them the creeps?

Funny how you leftards sue over a cake being refused to be created yet want everyone else to have the right to refuse service over looks like skin color.

Since most violence is committed by Democrats I suggest all registered Democrats be automatically rejected in their background checks.

Would you sell one of your weapons to one of these men?

I'm not

A bartender will cutoff drinks to somebody who appears intoxicated....at his discretion

Why will a gun dealer or private citizen sell assault weapons to someone who gives them the creeps?
These are all convicted murderers. Your "looks" criteria is just as stupid as every other leftist response to atheist single parent broken homes resulting in violence.
th
th
upload_2018-2-22_6-56-14.jpeg
upload_2018-2-22_6-56-27.jpeg
upload_2018-2-22_6-56-40.jpeg

I'm not

no

you're changing the goalposts til you get an answer you like.

go away little boy

I'm not

These are all convicted murderers. Your "looks" criteria is just as stupid as every other leftist response to atheist single parent broken homes resulting in violence.
th
th
View attachment 178273View attachment 178275View attachment 178276

Everyone who dealt with the men I posted reported that they were mentally unstable and downright creepy

If one of these men showed up at your home to buy an AR-15 ....would you sell to them?

I'm not

no

you're changing the goalposts til you get an answer you like.

go away little boy

You still haven't answered the question

Forum List

Back