Would you rather...

Would you rather...

• Hunt with Dick Cheney

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Ride with Ted Kennedy

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
no1tovote4 said:
Because even gay men would choose this and it would prove that there is a cure for homosexuality...

Just as "Spend the night locked in a hotel suite with a very drunk and horny Jessica Alba" would.
What a crock of shit. That doesn't prove anything other than people would take the more pleasureable and least painful out.

Kagom said:
What a crock of shit. That doesn't prove anything other than people would take the more pleasureable and least painful out.
I think he had a hint of jocularity in his post... deep breath
eyetwitch.gif

Kagom said:

Don't take it so seriously Kagom. It's a joke on a message board.

no1tovote4 said:
Don't take it so seriously Kagom. It's a joke on a message board.
Oh...my bad! Sorry for the outburst then! And here I went to complain people here didn't have a sense of humor :/

no1tovote4 said:
Because even gay men would choose this and it would prove that there is a cure for homosexuality...

Just as "Spend the night locked in a hotel suite with a very drunk and horny Jessica Alba" would.
So I guess the real question is:

Would you rather Spend the night locked in a hotel suite with a very drunk and horny Jessica Alba.
or
Spend the night locked in a hotel suite with a very drunk and horny Alyssa Milano (You may substitute any of the "charmed ones")

JOKER96BRAVO said:

Would you rather Spend the night locked in a hotel suite with a very drunk and horny Jessica Alba.
or
Spend the night locked in a hotel suite with a very drunk and horny Alyssa Milano (You may substitute any of the "charmed ones")

Isn't this like saying: Would you rather have a billion dollars in large bills or would you rather have it in small bills?

JOKER96BRAVO said:

or

Man... life is full of tough choices!!!

Forum List

Back