Would you rather: Your guy win dishonest election; Your guy lose honest election??

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So...what would you rather have happen?

YOUR guy wins in an dishonest election, where he or his party cheated (BUT...no one ever finds out)?

OR

YOUR guy loses.........but it's confirmed that the entire process was honest and legal???

Do you want your guy to win bad enough, or the other guy to lose bad enough, that you'd be willing to sacrifice the integrity of the process in order for him to win????

I bet 90% of those on here would take a dishonest win tomorrow. They wont admit it, but they would.

Tammany Hall?

Daley Political Machine?

Dimpled chads?

You Progs make me laugh, oh and Nixon lost Texas and IL because of fraud

The "poll watching" efforts by left wing organizations is simply a smoke screen for their efforts to promote vote fraud and steal the election if necessary. In contrast, most conservatives actually believe in democracy and are willing to accept the results of a free and fair election, no matter how stupid the voters are.

I never mentioned a party or name. Just a question.

We need purple fingered Baghdad elections here and the only people getting absentee ballots and military people serving overseas

The "poll watching" efforts by left wing organizations is simply a smoke screen for their efforts to promote vote fraud and steal the election if necessary. In contrast, most conservatives actually believe in democracy and are willing to accept the results of a free and fair election, no matter how stupid the voters are.

Conservative groups are mounting massive poll watching operations in various states, what do you call that? Is it somehow different than the ones liberal groups are doing?

Last edited:

YOUR guy wins in an dishonest election, where he or his party cheated (BUT...no one ever finds out)?

OR

YOUR guy loses.........but it's confirmed that the entire process was honest and legal???

Do you want your guy to win bad enough, or the other guy to lose bad enough, that you'd be willing to sacrifice the integrity of the process in order for him to win????

The process is honest and legal. Losers like you just happen to be fucking cry babies.

The integrity of the process is just fine. Nothing is perfect. America is not a banana republic or an african colony, or a failed european state

OR

The process is honest and legal. Losers like you just happen to be fucking cry babies.

The integrity of the process is just fine. Nothing is perfect. America is not a banana republic or an african colony, or a failed european state

I wont "lose" in this election. Im not voting. I dont give a fuck which guy wins.

OR

I wont "lose" in this election. Im not voting. I dont give a fuck which guy wins.

still struggling with reading and comprehension?

No one said you would lose anything. You are a loser.

Losers like you are never happy. Not 'you are a loser who complains'

:redface:

Tammany Hall?

Daley Political Machine?

Dimpled chads?

You Progs make me laugh, oh and Nixon lost Texas and IL because of fraud

why don't you just answer the question, frankie. :lmao:

you're like a trained monkey

Why do you hate trained monkeys?

usmbfrankshieldtranspar.png

Would you rather: Your guy win dishonest election; Your guy lose honest election??

I would rather my guy won despite obama's cheating.

Forum List

Back