Would you rather "Love" your President or "respect" the President?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama in his OWN words said:Obama: 'You'll Love Me Even More'

Obama: 'You'll Love Me Even More' | The Weekly Standard

YET when you had to count on someone to save your life, your savings, your home, your country.. can you believe someone that tells you "you'll love me even more", that has
1) "Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office."
Reality: Deficit was: $1.56 trillion in 2010 and $1.27 trillion in 2011.
Conclusion: Obama didn't keep his promise so how can you believe him TODAY when he said:

"Fourth, my plan would reduce our deficit without sticking it to the middle class. Independent analysis has shown that my plan would cut deficits by $4 trillion."

JOKE!!!

Huge difference between the two, I respect Obama, I don't love him. I respect Romney, I don't love him.

I respect my wife and I love her.

I dislike michael Vick, I respect his talent.

So I guess it depend on the person.

If you love someone, it is probably accurate that you respect them.

If you love the POTUS, then it becomes a cult and he can then manipulate you.

If you respect the POTUS, then he realizes he has to keep doing a good job to keep that respect.

Democraps love their leaders because they are empty-headed idiots that live through emotions.

Republicans are more level headed people that look at facts, not emotions.

Last edited:

YET when you had to count on someone to save your life, your savings, your home, your country.. can you believe someone that tells you "you'll love me even more", that has
1) "Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office."
Conclusion: Obama didn't keep his promise so how can you believe him TODAY when he said:

"Fourth, my plan would reduce our deficit without sticking it to the middle class. Independent analysis has shown that my plan would cut deficits by $4 trillion."

JOKE!!!
The proper context would be respect for the Office of POTUS.
Libs and Obama supporters have tried to change the narrative. They have laid down the idea that if one opposes Obama's policies, they must dislike or even hate Obama.
They have also injected the race card into the mix.
This was a the basis for the accusations of racism placed on the Tea Party.

They would go hand in hand for me personally. Couldn't have one without the other.

Depends on what drives the respect.

Love is unconditional.

Respect earned and kept.

Only some love is unconditional, I unconditionally love my family, but I can easily fall out of love with someone that loses my respect.

Just as I could never fall in love with someone I didn't respect in the first place.

It goes hand in hand.

They would go hand in hand for me personally. Couldn't have one without the other.

Love is unconditional.

Respect earned and kept.

Only some love is unconditional, I unconditionally love my family, but I can easily fall out of love with someone that loses my respect.

Just as I could never fall in love with someone I didn't respect in the first place.

It goes hand in hand.

I know its all situational with you cats.

Love is unconditional.

Respect earned and kept.

It goes hand in hand.

:lol:

Please, elaborate on that comment some more.

JOKE!!!

Both love and respect are earned.......The only thing this president has earned should be prison time...................That is the respect he will get, that of a common criminal......

:lol:

Please, elaborate on that comment some more.

Situational ethics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It basically states that sometimes other moral principles can be cast aside in certain situations if love is best served; as Paul Tillich once put it: "Love is the ultimate law."

This actually sounds more like your point than mine.

JOKE!!!

Frankly I could care less if the President was a humorless asshole, as long as he got the Job Done.

Are you trying to tell me that you've never unloved someone that you once loved, like a friend that did you wrong?

Anybody that's close to you can just use you for a floor mat and you'd never put a stop to it?

I believe they refer to that as TOUGH LOVE.....Trust me when I say its sucks when you have to apply it.

Are you trying to tell me that you've never unloved someone that you once loved, like a friend that did you wrong?

Anybody that's close to you can just use you for a floor mat and you'd never put a stop to it?

I believe they refer to that as TOUGH LOVE.....Trust me when I say its sucks when you have to apply it.

I'm not even really sure what this dude is trying to say.

Would you rather "Love" your President or "respect" the President?

What dumb things people come with.

Forum List

Back