WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE CONTROL OF BUDGETS AND DISBURSEMMENTS...or let the government..

Would you like to be taxraped or have control of fiduciary matters?

• im a sheeple.let the government take my money.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • im a us citizen. I want control and know where my money goes.

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a one of you have the mental capacity to debate my op.
just trying,as the architects taught,to take away from the op.
well...
take apart my system...
tell me how citizen control is not beneficial.
go ahead.
Tell me how its not beneficial for us citizens to have.more of their own money.

Like i told neddite,hortyfag,and anyone else who arent able to rise up and debate my proposal.
get lost.

Like i told neddite,hortyfag,and anyone else who arent able to rise up and debate my proposal.
get lost.

That's pretty sad, if it weren't for the people who make fun of you, you would be the only one bumping your threads as you are now. I would be happy to talk to you at length on any subject but the way you talk to people is pretty shameful. Drop the crappy attitude and the delusions of grandeur or quit complaining that you are not taken seriously.

Again,you prove the point you have no ability to debate this proposal.

Why should I? When you first got here I debated your proposals seriously but you acted like an ADD afflicted crack toddler speeding on Mountain Dew.

The difference is taking control back from the government.
to the us citizen.

No.

You're talking about a complete restructuring of our form of government.

While I agree with our constitution that there comes a time to shed one's government, we do that every election cycle.
The system itself works better than any on the planet.

And your 'evidence' is shit.

Even better than my social security proposal.
Would you like..

1.a system,whereas,at each level of government,you are no longer a taxpayer,but,a citizen government investor?

2.have complete control and say over budgets,creation of budgets,disbursements,and appropriations with complete transparancy,whereas a bill and budget can only be implemented by way of citizens majority vote,and no longer can leaders,elected or appointed,act of and for their own interests,leaders only being able to act upon the vpice of the people,at each and every level of government jurisdiction....

3.where,people are the checks and balances,no more waster spending,or imposition,as being a citizen government investor,youd have a partnership with the leaders of each and every level of government jurisdiction....where leaders,citizens,and businesses can make proposals,but only implemented with the majority vote of the citizens?

4.have a complete capitalist democratic republic.where each level of government is run like a business,to,be profitable for each and every us citizen? To be able to get a return on what each citizen incests and partners in with the government in all fiduciary matters?

Or....

Do you like living ina nanny,redistribuative state,where youre not allowed to earn more than whhat the status quo tells you,and continues to rape your walket without any accountability and give money to serve its own needs without regard to the citizens or its country?

One of the either.mistakes or on purposes our founding fathers goofed in is the parliamentry and imperial replication of imposing taxation on the people. This needs to be corrected.

This ensures that the people have the ability to have checks and balances via vote....
freedom of choice
independence...

Right now,fed government rapes the us citizens without regard,a blank check of $850 billion in discretionary spending...

If i have a say....
it ends.now...

You want a corporate run state where the middle class (what's left of it) and the poor continue to get screwed over and over again. Stuff your self serving ideas where the sun don't shine. Ya anti-American corporate whore. I say let the government protect those less fortunate from you greedy bastards. Otherwise, what good is it to even have one. Just let the Kock Bro's run the country...

Its not anti american.
its eliminating government rape.
its getting rid of government misappropriated spending.

Rather than diverting the topics.
its time to create a responsible,capitalist partnership between citizens and leaders,and leaders only working on behalf of the ibterests of the us citizen,with transparancy and directive from the colkective najority voice of the people.

Instead of being a piece of shit,useless.board troll,hortyfag.
debate my op,my proposals,etc.

Instead of being a piece of shit,useless.board troll,hortyfag.
debate my op,my proposals,etc.

You want a pure democracy with popular vote for ay and all new legislation.

The majority of Americans can't make up their minds between white-bread or wheat, and you want to call them to the polls every time snails need funding to mate???

We elect representatives.
Yes, some of them or corrupt. But not all of them....not at first, anyway.

When a government becomes destructive, we are to shed it.
That's what we vote on. Not every resolution and bill in congress.

We need to eliminate the variables that allow leaders to work unto themselves.
We also need to take charge to ensure that the leaders only act upon the direct majority vote vouce of the people.
the system is designed like throwing darts
hopefully one will not be corrupt...
but with direct democracy
we are the checks and balances.
leaving the variables open got us whos in the WH now

Forum List

Back