WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A FUTURE PERSONAL INVESTMENT ACCOUNT,instead of government ...

Would you like government imposed social security,or personal control?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd rather have a mixed plan. I'll take my shots on my 401K, IRA, and/or my personal investments. Yet I like the idea of spreading some of my money in a guaranteed basic surival plan. You know, something that Ken Lay, Michael Milken, Madoff, etc.. aren't going to make me live in a cardboard box.

No one is reading it because we all know you're bonkers. BTW, since you've either abandoned your "I've got evidence that Obama is a communist" thread, or you're just ignoring my repeated requests in that thread to show your evidence, I'll ask you here: where is your evidence? Come on, Vampy, let's hear it.

vampiric68 said:
I posted that evidence.

No, you didn't. Come on, Vampire Boy, where's your supposed audio evidence that Obama is a communist?

Let me guess - gag order?

My communist connect evidence was posted on commieblasters.
but,back to the op,there arent taxes involved anymore..
we go from government slavery,to a democratic republic of chpice...
we are the checks and balances.
government for the people,by the people,of the people.
josefk
commieblasters verified an article connecting obama to local and city commie groups.
read it and weep.

Sorry, I don't frequent nutjob sites like that. You didn't post it in your own damn thread. Link it.

Come on, Vampy, link it. I'm no shuffling through the hundreds of nutjob "articles" on commieblaster.com. Link it.

Last edited:
Hey dirtbag,piece of shit...
go to commieblasters and its there
stupid idiot..

Along with hundreds of other conspiracy theories, all disorganized. Link it. You posted it, right? Then it shouldn't be too hard for you to provide a link. Link it.

Its there.
find it yourself,shitbag.
now,back to the op,this is to end the entitlement society
and create a responsible nation.

I'd rather have a mixed plan. I'll take my shots on my 401K, IRA, and/or my personal investments. Yet I like the idea of spreading some of my money in a guaranteed basic surival plan.
That's exactly what the 2nd option offers.

The options presented were mutually exclusive, which is deceptive. Want a Roth IRA? Get one. Want a traditional IRA, get one. Want to personally invest for your future, do it. Only a total moron would frame the issue as a mutually exclusive argument, and only an idiot would want to hand basic survival old age funds over to people like Madoff.

Its there.
find it yourself,shitbag.
now,back to the op,this is to end the entitlement society
and create a responsible nation.

So, you can't give a link to your own post. Your supposed all-important evidence isn't at your finger tips, ready to be given to any interested person? Come on, link it.

Come on, Vamps. There are hundreds of articles on that site, all disorganized, with no search function. I want to see it. Link it.

I'd rather have a mixed plan. I'll take my shots on my 401K, IRA, and/or my personal investments. Yet I like the idea of spreading some of my money in a guaranteed basic surival plan.
That's exactly what the 2nd option offers.
The options presented were mutually exclusive, which is deceptive. Want a Roth IRA? Get one. Want a traditional IRA, get one. Want to personally invest for your future, do it. Only a total moron would frame the issue as a mutually exclusive argument,
The 2nd option serves as your 'basic survival plan', where you contribute money, get a guaranteed return and a guaranteed benefit; nothing in the 2nd option precludes you from investing in the various markets.
So, the 2nd option gives you exactly what you want.

and only an idiot would want to hand basic survival old age funds over to people like Madoff.
I see youdidnt pay attention either.
The investment vehiole for the 2nd option had nothing to do with wall street, the stock market, or anyone inviolved in same - its all T-Bills.

Youre not worth the effort.
if your literate,find it yourself.

I'm not worth the effort? But don't you want any and all people to hear your damning evidence?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'll take that as an admission that this so-called "evidence" doesn't exist and that you never posted an article with any credible site or news outlet, let alone the obviously insane people over at commieblaster.com

Of course, I already knew that you were lying, but thanks for finally confirming it :thup:

This is not at all necessarily so, and certainly not inherent in the plan as presented.
The plan as presented makes current contributions optional.
As they should be.

Those that opt out (and it will be a large percentage) will not have funds when they are forced by advancing age to retire,
I'd call that poor decision making on their part.
When you have the freedom to make your own decisions, you then accept responsibility for the outcomes of same.

and those with funds at that time will pay for those irresponsible people.
How so? I didnt see that as part of the plan.
Sounds like you're making an assumption based on facts not in evidence.

Well, since it's a hypothetical proposal, there are no facts in evidence. Yes, I'm making the assumption that those who have no money will be supported. Since they will have already spent their funds, those who have funds will be supporting them. Taxes will be levied to pay for it.

To clarify m14 shooter,if you dont invest,thats it.
theres no backup.
no net.
youre your own safety net
BUT WITH COMPLETE CONTROL WITHOUT GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE.

Yeah, good luck with that. You can't even prevent them from spending now on things like unemployment; wait til Grandpa and Grandma are living under a bridge. You're being unrealistic to think that they will not get support from the rest of us. Sorry, but total fail.

Youre not worth the effort.
if your literate,find it yourself.

Your premise is still stupid. It's not a mutually exclusive choice. If the question is do I want to retire with enough to survive or dead broke, I'll go for survive. It the second question is do I want systems in place that may allow me to retire fat, I'll say yes. The bottom line is that both choices are available.

Why did you decide to make the argument "either or"?

The plan as presented makes current contributions optional.
As they should be.

I'd call that poor decision making on their part.
When you have the freedom to make your own decisions, you then accept responsibility for the outcomes of same.

How so? I didnt see that as part of the plan.
Sounds like you're making an assumption based on facts not in evidence.
Well, since it's a hypothetical proposal, there are no facts in evidence.
Except those specified in the OP by OP - who has since clarified said specifics.

Yes, I'm making the assumption that those who have no money will be supported. Since they will have already spent their funds, those who have funds will be supporting them. Taxes will be levied to pay for it.
As noted, this has been excluded, and so your argument against the issue has been negated.

Forum List

Back