Would You Rather Buy More Oil From Canada Or From Nations like Venezuela?

Buy More Oil From Canada Or From Others Like Venezuela & Middle East?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is a third choice. It's called "energy independence", but it's something Republicans either ignore or simply haven't thought about it.

You see, to make us "energy independent" would require investment in American infrastructure, which we all know is something Republicans are completely against. They only want to invest in Iraq, who hates our guts, or corporations who "are people my friend".

Actually, the only thing they are willing to invest in is a pipeline that, by some accounts, would create only 50 full time jobs. Yea, you heard me, 50!

A pipeline that would send billions to a foreign country.

They sure know how to aim low.

Okey dokey lets get serious here.

Just because we gave you Celine Dion and Justin Bieber is no reason to hate us.

We are nice. We are polite. We don't want to behead you. Right there should be a "kazinga" moment.

So much for those 'Shovel-Ready Jobs' i guess. :(
Yeah......right.......
handjob.gif

pile-of-cash-300x275.jpg

There is a third choice. It's called "energy independence", but it's something Republicans either ignore or simply haven't thought about it.

You see, to make us "energy independent" would require investment in American infrastructure, which we all know is something Republicans are completely against. They only want to invest in Iraq, who hates our guts, or corporations who "are people my friend".

Actually, the only thing they are willing to invest in is a pipeline that, by some accounts, would create only 50 full time jobs. Yea, you heard me, 50!

50 jobs to put in a pipeline that will span America? Those are going to be some busy dudes like for the next freaking century.

You people are looking more desperate daily.

Energy independence is a worthy goal but we do have to live in our current reality. And that reality is,we need the oil and we will have to buy it. This reality isn't gonna change anytime soon. So why not go with a trusted ally we've had for centuries? I'm ok with that. It sure beats being more dependent on many nations who don't even like us. This pipeline makes sense. They should just hurry up and get going on it.

50 jobs to put in a pipeline that will span America? Those are going to be some busy dudes like for the next freaking century.

You people are looking more desperate daily.

The Alaska pipeline is 800 miles long. That was built in temperatures that ran to 60 degrees below zero. It took 3 years to build and holds over 9 million barrels of oil when full. In the middle of America from the top to the bottom, the US averages about 1000 miles north to south and 3000 east to west.

Now the Alaska pipeline was built all the way back in 1974. Liberals have created much better technology since then. The time it would take to make is probably less than half of what it was 40 years ago. Once built, it would probably be managed by about 50 full time jobs.

I don't know what else to say. We sit in front of the Internet. It's easy to go look stuff up.

How about we invest in research and become "energy independent"? Oh, wait, science is bad. Education leads to liberalism. Does that mean we can print money that ends up in the hands of foreign countries forever?
Hey......what's a little pollution....when there are.....MEGA-PROFIT$ to be made??!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM_BbKDatIs]OIL & SUFFERING - NIGERIA - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejym4mKelhM]Shell Oil - The Awful Truth - YouTube[/ame]​

The Keystone pipepline will do NOTHING to increase domestic imports from Canada or decrease them from other countries.

Republicans think of Canada as the 51st state. Canadians think of Republicans as insane loons.

For us to be energy independent we would have to exploit any and all energy resources in this country including fossil fuels and nuclear power

And both of those are effectively off the table because of wacko lefty morons.

'Shovel-Ready Jobs' were all the rage with this President a few years ago no? So what happened? Here they are. So let's do it. What is he waiting for?

How about we invest in research and become "energy independent"? Oh, wait, science is bad. Education leads to liberalism. Does that mean we can print money that ends up in the hands of foreign countries forever?
Ya' might want to ask the.....

....Combat-VETS!!!!!!!

"I’m completely sold.”

India Company is now the greenest fighting unit in the U.S. military."​

Forum List

Back