Would you rather be ruled over by a male dictator or a female dictator?

Would you rather be ruled over by a male dictator or a female dictator?

• Male

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Female

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Man.

Because he would be a brutal ruler 30 days a month.

A woman would be a brutal ruler for 75% of the month, and then she would go absolutely instain one week a month.

That would be the week of random male executions.

We already have too many stupid people running things.

What we need is a woman with brains.
afffb.png

Women are already mean when they run things--why make it worse by giving one absolute power ? ( the behind the scenes drama of all the other women trying to swipe it from her would be good tho ). :tongue:

If I had to choose, I would pick a female dictator because women are often more sympathetic and caring, so she probably wouldn't be as strict as a male dictator. Plus she would be easier to defeat in a rebellion since women are typically weaker and more fragile than men. Plus being dominated by a woman sounds much more appealing than being dominated by a man, especially if said woman is attractive.

Male dictator. Once I got into his pants, and he fell in love with me, I'm set lol.

Hmm, no choice I'd have to pick. And I can only pick gender.

I wouldn't want a male dictator b/c most of them have or know people that know how to win wars.

so I'd go with a female. She's would less likely to have first hand know how of war and anyone she knew, that did, would resent serving a woman. arrogance and sexism are hand in glove.

So a woman dictator for men. and a membership in the rebellion please

Shouldn't the question read:

Would you rather be ruled over by a dicktator or a dicklesstator.

Forum List

Back