CDZ Would you rather be born.....

I don't disagree. Maybe I am. But motivation is what makes the difference.

Ok so you mentioned Oprah... Many years ago I was watching her show and heard a guest talk about listening to that voice that says you can do anything vs. the voice say that you are stupid, ugly, fat ect..
I started listening to that voice and went back to college at 50 got my license..

I think most people ( athletes, movie stars ) who make it in life listen to the voice that they can do it..

I just watch a movie about Liberace and many stars who read the magic of positive thinking and that is how they pushed forward into stardom..

This slap down of Don Lemon by Morgan Freeman, tells it all. Shame the rest of you liberals don't wake up. Those that move away from liberal VICTIMHOOD, can make it in the United States, those that stay a victim, well, deserve to stay poor...

This thread is not about being a liberal, so move on.

Well we do know that about 85% of blacks vote liberal, while a majority of White men and women with the rest of the blacks voting Conservative. So yeah, it is about being stupid and voting liberal..

So you are going to going to continue to derail this thread?

You derailed it with your morbid post that you stole a man's wife, so he committed suicide. I hope you are happy....

I'm very much an underachiever. Not very successful in life, so, regardless of my color, I don't think I'd ever amount to much of anything. I honestly don't think it would matter much either way....

Don't be so hard on yourself.. I bet that you are much more than you see .

Ok so you mentioned Oprah... Many years ago I was watching her show and heard a guest talk about listening to that voice that says you can do anything vs. the voice say that you are stupid, ugly, fat ect..
I started listening to that voice and went back to college at 50 got my license..

I think most people ( athletes, movie stars ) who make it in life listen to the voice that they can do it..

I just watch a movie about Liberace and many stars who read the magic of positive thinking and that is how they pushed forward into stardom..

This slap down of Don Lemon by Morgan Freeman, tells it all. Shame the rest of you liberals don't wake up. Those that move away from liberal VICTIMHOOD, can make it in the United States, those that stay a victim, well, deserve to stay poor...

Why do you think it is funny Eagle that god(Morgan Freeman) speaks truth to power? Does it blow your whole ideologue that blacks don't get a fair shake while whites with privilege do? Notice that Morgan didn't want the moniker of Black man any more? Conservatives moved away from the color spectrum a long time ago, because Martin Luther King Jr, had said "Don't judge a man by the color of his skin, but the content of his character". You guys on the left judge everyone by their color, and keep using race to bait your side in the elections...

I do like Morgan Freeman... but I didn't even look at the video.

Now.. I do disagree with what he is saying because..I had a very difficult childhood after my dad died by a drunk driver ( back in 1963)I grew up without... I became an orphan at 19. I didn't sit around and say how bad I had it.
I worked my ass off and put myself through school...

So I disagree with the white privilege talk.

Why do you think it is funny Eagle that god(Morgan Freeman) speaks truth to power? Does it blow your whole ideologue that blacks don't get a fair shake while whites with privilege do? Notice that Morgan didn't want the moniker of Black man any more? Conservatives moved away from the color spectrum a long time ago, because Martin Luther King Jr, had said "Don't judge a man by the color of his skin, but the content of his character". You guys on the left judge everyone by their color, and keep using race to bait your side in the elections...

Now.. I do disagree with what he is saying because..I had a very difficult childhood after my dad died by a drunk driver ( back in 1963)I grew up without... I became an orphan at 19. I didn't sit around and say how bad I had it.

It isn't my white privilege talk, it is your side using it, I am just repeating what was said. Also Morgan Freeman who came from the slums of Louisiana worked his ass off, to get where he is also. Did he use white privilege, or his God given talent to get where he is today, like you did where you are today? Think about it, I use "humor" and "sarcasm" to try to get people to think outside the box.. Those that do, start to realize that the government isn't the answer, but the problem... Then you can move on...

Your one of my favorite posters eaglewings. So honest...i always want to hug you..:)

Your one of my favorite posters eaglewings. So honest...i always want to hug you..:)

Will you hug him and squeeze him till his head pops off?

Will you hug him and squeeze him till his head pops off?

She is a girl

It isn't my white privilege talk, it is your side using it, I am just repeating what was said. Also Morgan Freeman who came from the slums of Louisiana worked his ass off, to get where he is also. Did he use white privilege, or his God given talent to get where he is today, like you did where you are today? Think about it, I use "humor" and "sarcasm" to try to get people to think outside the box.. Those that do, start to realize that the government isn't the answer, but the problem... Then you can move on...

Those that know me know that I am a moderate... I am well off $$$, but worked to get addicted pregnant women off the streets, the place got them an education and most had healthy babies..

I got very sick and can tell you first hand that the corrupt Gov. has their fingers in every aspect our our life's.. The corrupt FDA is in bed with the Big Pharma who is in bed with Congress.. Basically every lobbyist is corrupting our life's..and you want less Government...They are lying to you.

They spent millions to tell you how horrible it is to feed poor children or give them healthcare..

Once the corrupt medical people hear cancer, or heart attack..stroke you are a $$$ sign making them big money. I could write a book.

California is way too far left, I do not agree with the lies and corruption.. I went to the ER and there were over 300 people mostly those who do not have insurance ( and some illegal) who use the Emergency Rooms like a doctors office.

Who pays for that? We do..but the corrupt congress doesn't mention that .

So Andaronjim you put people in that box, not too many of us are as far left as you put them in.

Those that know me know that I am a moderate... I am well off $$$, but worked to get addicted pregnant women off the streets, the place got them an education and most had healthy babies..

I got very sick and can tell you first hand that the corrupt Gov. has their fingers in every aspect our our life's.. The corrupt FDA is in bed with the Big Pharma who is in bed with Congress.. Basically every lobbyist is corrupting our life's..and you want less Government...They are lying to you.

They spent millions to tell you how horrible it is to feed poor children or give them healthcare..

Once the corrupt medical people hear cancer, or heart attack..stroke you are a $$$ sign making them big money. I could write a book.

California is way too far left, I do not agree with the lies and corruption.. I went to the ER and there were over 300 people mostly those who do not have insurance ( and some illegal) who use the Emergency Rooms like a doctors office.

So Andaronjim you put people in that box, not too many of us are as far left as you put them in.

You and the two Maine girls on here.

We need more of you posting

Who are the Maine girls?

Who are the Maine girls?

You don't read them old lady and care4every one.

I teach people to be self sufficient, most of them are of color and provide them means to achieve their goals like Morgan Freeman did with his. Those that leave the Victimhood of liberalism, are now self employed business owners, who then go out and teach others how to succeed in their adventures. You have your way of helping people, I have mine, I guess that is God's privilege that we share with others..

Whatever package I was in, I'd still be me, so I would take the athletic ability over no athletic ability since I would be just as smart either way.

And yeah, at night I have been mistaken for a black guy, sexually, of course. I mean huge....If you know what I mean.

I think I catch your drift

a4NNncN.jpg

What woman could resist all that burnin love?

okay so I'm a woman, but, given the choice, I would choose the black man.

Why? Because he will be more successful and equally respected.

But there is an whole industry, designed to tell you that any and every failure or road block is the fault of evul whitey.

That's got to be hard to resist.

I was thinking the other day, about all the times that someone fucked me for no reason.

It occurred to me, that if I was black, there would be professional race baiters constantly telling me that those fuckings were caused by evil racists, and that I should blame whitey for them.

Instead of them just being random assholes.

That's a huge problem for blacks and for our society.

I would choose average white guy.

Forum List

Back