would you put it pasted PETA???

i couldnt get the link to come up, but no i wouldnt put nothing past peta. to tell the truth i think this would also be a terrorist target too. we as Americans do eat alot of beef chicken and pork. what better way to strike at us than this

now it works, but i still wouldtn put it past them. its not like they have never went to extremes to get a point across

Good one Jon, you guys crack me up. :D

I believe the food supply is safe. If PETA did try to taint the food supply it would be very hypocritical of them. The recent incidents have been with live animals ( mad cow and bird flu), so for PETA to cause pain and distress for them would be going against their beliefs.

Yes Jon, I see your point. Considering some of the stupid actions they have taken in the past it does seem possible for them to justify the ends.

If the food supply were as tainted as PETA and other anti-animal-protein-as-a-food-source activists claim, there would be pandemics of death by food poisoning.

Instead, Americans are living longer than ever.

The best way to ensure that one is eating untainted meat is to avoid the factory processed ground beef products - and to purchase free range chickens from a reputable butcher.

sadly the corner butcher guy is but a memory for most...that is onething I do miss about Iowa/Minn..midwest in General....meathouses...farm fresh eggs...drop off you piggy in the morning.an two days later your freezer is full...brings new meaning to fresh....Minn..New Elm area, the BEST smoked meats I ever had....worth the 4 hour round trip just for the free taste of meats and cheeses...WTF am I doing in nashville...guess you dont know what you had till you ainy got it no more...:(

That is one of the great things about living in the Bay Area - especially the SF-Berkeley-Oakland triangle. We have great access to organic, natural healthy food: meat, poultry, dairy, fruits and veggies etc. It is a foodie community.

We have a butcher down the hill that has all natural meat and poultry - no hormones or anti-biotics. It's more expensive, but worth it.

I have noticed just how high the price of chicken has gotten. When beef was high, you used to be able to count on chicken, now that's high. You go food shopping now and spend for one week what we used to for one month years ago!

Yes, it is more expensive. We've adjusted to the higher prices by avoiding convenience and prepared food, not going out as much and cooking at home more often. Still, as a percent of family income, food prices are very low compared to historical levels.

you would think that what grows near you would be cheap right???? wrongo!!! citris is cheap in the midwest......beef was cheap in Florida....dont make a bit of fucking sense but it is true... although I found smokes in Kentucky for 12 bucks a cartoon.... all natural with no additives...real good smoke...2 weeks without ciggs....have this urge to a....a... harm something...

Forum List

Back