would you prefer Hispanic pig flu ??

This is silly. How is that offensive to name a type of flu after the animal that they despise? Pigs are not popular house pets like dogs and cats anyway.

It's shocking to know that people would despise the animal so much that they can't even stand hear the name of it.

That makes no sense to me. I thought they just weren't allowed to eat the things; I didn't know that talking or even hearing about them was taboo.

Sometimes I have some fun with a Muslim friend of mine by watching him flog himself each time I say "ham and cheese sandwich".

:lol::lol::lol: Good times!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Really!!! :lol:

I wonder if they will offended if they go to the grocery story and see so much items that are related to swine.....

That makes no sense to me. I thought they just weren't allowed to eat the things; I didn't know that talking or even hearing about them was taboo.

Sometimes I have some fun with a Muslim friend of mine by watching him flog himself each time I say "ham and cheese sandwich".

:lol::lol::lol: Good times!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Really!!! :lol:

I wonder if they will offended if they go to the grocery story and see so much items that are related to swine.....

I'm thinking of grilling up a nice marinated swine tenderloin for supper. Maybe a sandwich with honey-roasted swine slices and cheese.

Israeli official: Swine flu name offensive

I always pray to Allah before I consume pork products.

thats mighty white of you

Just like you starting this thread is mighty bigoted of you!

Why not focus on the fact that Egyptian government is planning on slaughtering every pig in that country.

Note: I mean the animal, not women you are used to picking up on Saturday night! :lol:

And in related news...

The government of India issued a press release decrying the use of the term mad-cow disease, as the cow is considered a sacred animal in Hindu culture. They wan the name changed to mad-Limey disease because stigmatizing a nation of people is considered much more acceptable than stigmatizing an entire species of animal. :thup:

Forum List

Back