Would You Pay 3.7 million to Sleep With A Virgin?

Gem

Rookie
Aug 11, 2004
Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than £2.5 million - Telegraph

I apologize if this has already been discussed...I have seen little clips about it here and there, but a line from the woman auctioning off her virginity in this article in the Telegraph struck me as interesting...
She talks about how she is not being taken advantage of, how she will pay for her education with the money, how she is being calm and rational...and the article concludes with her saying:

"It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore."

Are our cultural influences (tv, music, movies, magazines) and even our educational system ("You're going to do it soon anyway, so at least be safe."), teaching our young people something contrary to what people really feel? Or are them men willing to pay to sleep with a virgin just abnormal in their desire for a woman who has never had sex before?

No, but I certainly might be willing to SAY I'll pay that amount if I can find a virgin stupid enough to think I'm both that rich enough and that stupid.

the only guy willing to pay that much for sex with a virgin must be absolutely positive that he has no chance of satisfying an experienced woman.

so pity the man in his insecurity.

the only guy willing to pay that much for sex with a virgin must be absolutely positive that he has no chance of satisfying an experienced woman.

so pity the man in his insecurity.

i have to agree...why pay to have sex with someone who has no clue about sex...so she wont know how bad you are in bed?

from a female's view....every virgin i have slept with has been nothing but a total pain...first they fall "in love"...o hell no...but you know how they are....you took their virginity so they hear fireworks....ennui sets in rather quickly...i like a man who brings something to the table....since i truly believe the brain is the largest sexual organ

I have slept with better looking women for the cost of a few shots and a cab ride

A wonderful if probably ficititious anecdote about Winston Churchill.

Churchill: Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?

Socialite: My goodness, Mr. Churchill… Well, I suppose… we would have to discuss terms, of course…

Churchill: Would you sleep with me for five pounds?

Socialite: Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!

Churchill: Madam, we’ve already established that. Now we are haggling about the price.

A wonderful if probably ficititious anecdote about Winston Churchill.

Churchill: Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?

Socialite: My goodness, Mr. Churchill… Well, I suppose… we would have to discuss terms, of course…

Churchill: Would you sleep with me for five pounds?

Socialite: Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!

Churchill: Madam, we’ve already established that. Now we are haggling about the price.

Bessie Braddock: Sir you are drunk
Winston: Madam you are ugly. In the morning, I'll be sober.

Nancy Astor: Sir, if you were my husband, I'd give you poison
Winston: If I were your husband, I would take it.

I love Churchill quotes

Maybe if she was brilliant, hot, and I had about 300 million in the bank. :lol:

I wouldnt pay it even if I had 300 million in the bank.
no pussy is worth 3.7 million dollars

It could have a cape with an S on it and still not worth 3.7 million

Forum List

Back