Would you pay $200 for steak at this steakhouse (one of the most expensive in the world)

If any of your right wing nut jobs are in Houston, I got the perfect place for you. The Taste of Texas located off of I-10 and Gessner.
Its one of the truly best restaurants I’ve eaten at:

A sampling of the menu:

View attachment 94022

The ribeye is not to be missed.

The salad bar is serve yourself and is somehow fresher, cleaner, crisper, and better than any others I have seen. There is a bakery on site to keep making the fresh yeast rolls. And because I know politics is a big thing for many of your guys, the owner is friends with conservative ass-hat Dan Patrick who is ushering in the modern equivalent to the dark ages in Texas as we speak.
Be that as it may, liberal, conservative or other, the ToT is the place to eat when you want a great steak and you’re on Houston’s west side.

Killens in Pearland.
Menu

Ever been to the Mockinbird Bistro in River Oaks? Thats my place.

If any of your right wing nut jobs are in Houston, I got the perfect place for you. The Taste of Texas located off of I-10 and Gessner.

A sampling of the menu:

View attachment 94022

The salad bar is serve yourself and is somehow fresher, cleaner, crisper, and better than any others I have seen. There is a bakery on site to keep making the fresh yeast rolls. And because I know politics is a big thing for many of your guys, the owner is friends with conservative ass-hat Dan Patrick who is ushering in the modern equivalent to the dark ages in Texas as we speak.
Be that as it may, liberal, conservative or other, the ToT is the place to eat when you want a great steak and you’re on Houston’s west side.

Killens in Pearland.
Menu

Looks interesting.

A sampling of the menu:

View attachment 94022

Killens in Pearland.
Menu

nice love it

A sampling of the menu:

View attachment 94022

Killens in Pearland.
Menu

nice love it

You’ve been there?

A sampling of the menu:

View attachment 94022

Killens in Pearland.
Menu

nice love it

You’ve been there?
Nope but I searched it on google images. The meals look tasty

5167937.0.jpg

A sampling of the menu:

View attachment 94022

Killens in Pearland.
Menu

nice love it

You’ve been there?
Nope but I searched it on google images. The meals look tasty

5167937.0.jpg

That looks like their Kobe beef burger with the pickled onions. You can get it with seared foie gras as well. Its about the only place I would order calimari. Pro Tip: Ask for off the menu 1/2 servings of paeia and risotto.

Forum List

Back