Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
If you saw a bunch of dead people walking around, would you notice? Would you write it down in a history book or a personal letter? Would you expexct more than one person to notice?

Dead people are walking around all the time and no one notices.

Is just that they are not dead quite yet.

• Banned
once again, Del demonstrates his intelligence.

Why don't you shut your ignorant trap, since you've never, no not once, said anything remotely intelligent.

once again, Del demonstrates his intelligence.

Why don't you shut your ignorant trap, since you've never, no not once, said anything remotely intelligent.

why don't you take simone de beauvoir's crusty tampon out of your mouth and stop spamming the board with your half assed attacks on religion?

oh, sorry. i forgot you can't do anything else.:lol:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to del again.

x2.

Drat. :evil:

Why doesn't someone just ban his ass for constant trolling again?

Hello, Dis. I notice that once again you seek to attack JB and, once again, you have no intelligent rebuttal to the point made. Why don't your keep your mouth shut and just stop posting, since you obviously have never had anything meaningful to contribute to any discussion whatsoever.

Until you morons address the point made in the OP, your pathetic attacks merely demonstrate that you are nothing but ignorant twits lacking in intelligence.

Hello, Dis. I notice that once again you seek to attack JB and, once again, you have no intelligent rebuttal to the point made. Why don't your keep your mouth shut and just stop posting, since you obviously have never had anything meaningful to contribute to any discussion whatsoever.

Until you morons address the point made in the OP, your pathetic attacks merely demonstrate that you are nothing but ignorant twits lacking in intelligence.

there is no point made in the OP, jut another one in a eries of stupid hypotheticals proposed by the idiot savant of religion bashing, i.e. you.

thi i at least the third thread you've posted about dead people walking around, and it's gotten beyond tiresome. don't start another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back