Would You Like A Living Wage With That?

Whew! This is rough! Have mercy!

"How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?"

I can answer that. As many as bleeding hearts like you are willing to hand as much of more for nothing than they could earn if they had a job based on the skills they offer. Unless you realize it or not, someone that can get as much in handouts as they could earn based on their sorry skill level doesn't have an incentive to earn it if people like you support handing it to them for nothing.

How many? The answer is a number.

Since that number changes on a minute by minute basis, an actual number can't be provided. If it's more than one, it's the fault of people like you that support leeches and worthless SOBs like the ones receiving it to be able to do so.

It changes on a minute by minute basis? Sweet!

Round up to the nearest thousand, then. Or...give me a percentage. What percentage of adult Americans under age 65 who are not disabled live entirely off of government assistance.

Got that percentage? Here is a hint. It is UNDER 1%. Let's see how close you can get? Then......extrapolate using current census data for the number of adult Americans under age 65 and subtract disabled persons.

Need me to do it for you?

"How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?"

I can answer that. As many as bleeding hearts like you are willing to hand as much of more for nothing than they could earn if they had a job based on the skills they offer. Unless you realize it or not, someone that can get as much in handouts as they could earn based on their sorry skill level doesn't have an incentive to earn it if people like you support handing it to them for nothing.

Since that number changes on a minute by minute basis, an actual number can't be provided. If it's more than one, it's the fault of people like you that support leeches and worthless SOBs like the ones receiving it to be able to do so.

Round up to the nearest thousand, then. Or...give me a percentage. What percentage of adult Americans under age 65 who are not disabled live entirely off of government assistance.

Got that percentage? Here is a hint. It is UNDER 1%. Let's see how close you can get? Then......extrapolate using current census data for the number of adult Americans under age 65 and subtract disabled persons.

Which one is it? You want a number and now you want some percentage or round up. Make up your mind son. Us MEN are tired of carrying punks like you all your life. You say something should be done, won't do it with your money, they make pussy excuses as why you won't do yourself what you demand others be forced to do. I guess someone like you that hasn't made a valuable contribution to society in his entire life wouldn't understand.

As for the percentage or nearest thousand you want now, if it's more than 1 person, since you think they deserve it, give them your money. That's what a real man would do. Only a pussy like you thinks someone should get it then supports someone other than you being forced to fund it. I don't owe anyone or their damn kids anything in life. If you think they deserve it, write them a check.

Which one is it? You want a number and now you want some percentage or round up. Make up your mind son. Us MEN are tired of carrying punks like you all your life. You say something should be done, won't do it with your money, they make pussy excuses as why you won't do yourself what you demand others be forced to do. I guess someone like you that hasn't made a valuable contribution to society in his entire life wouldn't understand.

As for the percentage or nearest thousand you want now, if it's more than 1 person, since you think they deserve it, give them your money. That's what a real man would do. Only a pussy like you thinks someone should get it then supports someone other than you being forced to fund it. I don't owe anyone or their damn kids anything in life. If you think they deserve it, write them a check.

Wow! You are one cerebral nutter! Can't get anything past you!

Unless you can understand the scope of the problem.....you will never be part of the solution. I've asked you to tell me how many able bodied adults are living off the government funds in this nation. It forms the basis for your entire political philosophy....but you don't know the severity of the problem. It's foolish.

You aren't interested in solving any problems. So...what are you interested in? Is it bitching and moaning and blaming others for your problems? Yes.....I think it is.

Wow! You are one cerebral nutter! Can't get anything past you!

Unless you can understand the scope of the problem.....you will never be part of the solution. I've asked you to tell me how many able bodied adults are living off the government funds in this nation. It forms the basis for your entire political philosophy....but you don't know the severity of the problem. It's foolish.

You aren't interested in solving any problems. So...what are you interested in? Is it bitching and moaning and blaming others for your problems? Yes.....I think it is.

You asked for an ever changing number then changed your request to a percentage or a round up. Make up your mind.

I'm not interested in people like you telling me that I have to support someone else whose situation I didn't create and to whom I owe nothing. I have a solution to the problem. You are the one that isn't interested in YOU doing what YOU say needs to be done with your own money. I've issued you and the rest of your worthless bleeding hearts a challenge that NONE of you will take on. However, you'll still blame people like me when someone you think deserves someone else's money doesn't get it because people like YOU won't do what you say needs to be done.

The severity of the problem is worthless people like you that won't voluntarily do what you say it's OK to force people like me to do.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/28/b...ed-in-denmark-fast-food-restaurants.html?_r=0

No excuses. A burger flipper here.....in the greatest nation the world has ever known....ought to live better than a burger flipper anywhere.

Let's do the right thing, America.

What you are advocating will result in fewer human employees and More Robots.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/28/b...ed-in-denmark-fast-food-restaurants.html?_r=0

No excuses. A burger flipper here.....in the greatest nation the world has ever known....ought to live better than a burger flipper anywhere.

Yeah? Cool. My youngest is studying robotics. This might turn him into a job creator! Yay robots!!!!

Not if he's as stupid as you.

Sure single mom, take the republican solution. After your macdogfood shift, go to night school to get ahead as if you really could afford it.

Far more personally responsible than the Democrat solution of having someone that didn't create the single mother's child be forced to support her kids, pay her a wage higher than her skill level, and fund her school. There's a reason she's a single mom. You seem to forget she chose the person with whom to get pregnant. She chose to do things, likely earlier in life, that produced the result that now allows her to only earn that low wage. As far as school is concerned, she had a chance to go through the 12th grade already. If she quit or chose to make the least of it doesn't automatically default to someone else being responsible to help her now.

Yeah? Cool. My youngest is studying robotics. This might turn him into a job creator! Yay robots!!!!

D'oh! You burned me alive with that one! Have mercy! I can't take your brutal insults!

D'oh! You burned me alive with that one! Have mercy! I can't take your brutal insults!

If he came from your genes, he can't be anything but a retard.

I don't support abortion but would have made an exception had you done it in his case.

Forum List

Back