Would you let Donald Trump hang out in your house?

Hind sight is 20/20 and only applies with fools.

Most investors are happy to see an 8% return over 20 years. Trump averaged 12%, that's more than respectable.

Hind sight is 20/20 and only applies with fools.

Most investors are happy to see an 8% return over 20 years. Trump averaged 12%, that's more than respectable.

I was taught that at Trump University

And that's why /you/ will never have money kido. I'll take the advice of a wealthy businessman, you can keep your blind hatred and see how well it provides for your family legacy.

If Fred had left me a couple hundred mil 20 years ago, I could have put it in index funds and other safe investments, done nothing and be richer than Trump right now.
Everything Trump touches - - - > DIES

Actually you probably would have lost every penny in the 80s, 90s, and/or 2000s but you go on thinking you're so fiscally brilliant kido.

How much is portfolio worth today?

Nunya - You gonna compare dicks next?

My husband will kick your ass if you flash your dick at me kido so you best zip that shit up.

Again, how much is your portfolio worth? You're the one wolfing shit about how you could do better than Donald Trump did. Its put up or shut up time.

If I was born with a mega millionaire father like Trump, I would have done better and would have had to resort to selling my act on reality TV

Of course, when you say "would" it means "wouldn't". Kind of a double negative. Like Russian.

Would you let Donald Trump hang out in your house, maybe drink some beers or watch some television?

If so, why or why not?

One thing you can always know about Liberals: they are very confused about the place of politicians in our lives. Always. Always, always.

I did not hire Donald Trump to be my friend, neighbor, husband, boss, coworker, or whatever. I hired--or voted for him--to be President. I know he's on TV and that's confusing to a lot of Americans. Him being on TV makes it seem like you "know" him. But you really don't.

I don't have to like him personally to vote for him for president. Can you begin to understand this? Probably not. I'm guessing not. Therefore, there's no real point in proceeding.

That's a big part of the issue --- he's "on TV". Where "on" of course is used in the sense of "on drugs". Not only is he enslaved to his own neurotic need for attention but he actually thinks the boob toob is where one learns about the world. And it shows.

FUCK no. Not until I have the trap door installed.

On second thought --- maybe. Since I have no TV he'd be lost with nothing to do. He'd be forced to deal with the real world.

No TV? I’ll bet you have splitters on your ass from the wooden seat in your outhouse too.

I have no idea what that means. :dunno:
But at least I have enough sense to not piss my life away in front of fucking television.

I have some expensive microphones. I'd be afraid he'd snort all over them.

Instead you piss it away in front of a computer posting nonsense? Thanks, Pigo.

I'm actually at work. Right now. Nevertheless a computer for what it's worth is interactive. A fucking television sits you down like a sponge and dictates everything into your senses. You don't get to send or say or do a thing, you just sit down and shut up and assume the position and take it. It's the most effective propaganda tool ever invented. I don't need that shit around me.

Some are too dim to see that, and Rump is one of those dimbulbs. So it'd be interesting to watch him freak out with the umbilical cord cut.

So....you don't watch sports? OK....Thanks Pigo.
Back when I did not have a tv I went to sports bars or the actual game for my sports. I only have a tv now for when my kids come to visit. I turn it on some times myself during jan and feb. This year I bought an auger and ice shanty. Might not even turn it on then!

The fact is....
Nobody knows how wealthy Trump is. He even refuses to release his taxes
Trump claims he is worth over $10 billion while others say he is worth less than $1 billion

Much of Trumps wealth seems to come from the value of the TRUMP name

Would you let Donald Trump hang out in your house, maybe drink some beers or watch some television?

If so, why or why not?

No. And I have to say he's the first president I'd say that about. With the rest, I'm might not have liked their policies, but I'd be curious see what they're like in person.

It's just a personality thing for me. Trump is the kind of blow-hard I've done my best to avoid my whole life.

Yeah, Dubya was a likable enough fellow to have over for a barbecue. Trump? I'd box his orange nose before the coals were ready to go.

I’m pretty sure you’d get your ass handed to you by the 72 year old badass. Your gender confused ass in your pink Britney Spears half shirt couldn’t fight your way out of a wet paper bag.
Are you trying to say little bone spurs is a bad ass?LOL

If so, why or why not?

One thing you can always know about Liberals: they are very confused about the place of politicians in our lives. Always. Always, always.

I did not hire Donald Trump to be my friend, neighbor, husband, boss, coworker, or whatever. I hired--or voted for him--to be President. I know he's on TV and that's confusing to a lot of Americans. Him being on TV makes it seem like you "know" him. But you really don't.

I don't have to like him personally to vote for him for president. Can you begin to understand this? Probably not. I'm guessing not. Therefore, there's no real point in proceeding.

That's a big part of the issue --- he's "on TV". Where "on" of course is used in the sense of "on drugs". Not only is he enslaved to his own neurotic need for attention but he actually thinks the boob toob is where one learns about the world. And it shows.
You have placed in trumps hands the ability to create mass confusion in the world Gave the most powerful man in the world the ability to fuk it up beyond all recognition ..and he's succeeding ,,,,great work stupids What you really need is a trade war where all his supporters get on bread lines

If so, why or why not?

You have placed in trumps hands the ability to create mass confusion in the world Gave the most powerful man in the world the ability to fuk it up beyond all recognition ..and he's succeeding ,,,,great work stupids What you really need is a trade war where all his supporters get on bread lines

*I* didn't do that. *THEY* did that.

3333283467_122b512bdd_z.jpg

If so, why or why not?

No. And I have to say he's the first president I'd say that about. With the rest, I'm might not have liked their policies, but I'd be curious see what they're like in person.

It's just a personality thing for me. Trump is the kind of blow-hard I've done my best to avoid my whole life.

Yeah, Dubya was a likable enough fellow to have over for a barbecue. Trump? I'd box his orange nose before the coals were ready to go.

I’m pretty sure you’d get your ass handed to you by the 72 year old badass. Your gender confused ass in your pink Britney Spears half shirt couldn’t fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

An absolute BADASS.
Although it wouldn’t take much of a badass to smash a petite little homo with a high pitched voice and wearing a Britney Spears half shirt.

If so, why or why not?

An absolute BADASS.
Although it wouldn’t take much of a badass to smash a petite little homo with a high pitched voice and wearing a Britney Spears half shirt.

Ya, he totally proved it here! :lol:

If so, why or why not?

An absolute BADASS.
Trump is a punk. He needs a crane to get off a golf cart and you call him a bad ass! I guess when yopu are piss ant like you even the soft can appear bad. He would come up wih a doctors excuse just like in Nam. Glad to know you are fear yellow bellied cowards!

An absolute BADASS.

Ya, he totally proved it here! :lol:

You think that is bad ass

Let me tell you about those heel spurs in Vietnam

Forum List

Back