Would You Kill For A I Phone X?

They must be some pretty nice phones

A man dies and all you can think of is the stupid iPhone. They're not worth it. It cost $80 to make and they sell it for $999. How do you think Apple became the richest company in Cali? Look at all the top billionaires. They took stuff that cost a dollar to make and sold it for hundreds.

A man dies and all you can think of is the stupid iPhone. They're not worth it. It cost $80 to make and they sell it for $999. How do you think Apple became the richest company in Cali? Look at all the top billionaires. They took stuff that cost a dollar to make and sold it for hundreds.

Ain't capitalism great!

If the government gave out the I phone X to the "poor", this would have never happened

I know how libbies are with their new fangled must have gadgets, so if you MUST have an "iPhone," then get a new iPhone 6S from the Apple website or an iPhone 5 from Amazon. It may not be the latest and greatest, but you're not being price gouged 10x. Only 4x or 5x ha ha.

++++++++

no face recognition crap from me. You couldn't pay me to take one

-Geaux

Facial recognition means shorter waiting time at the airport lines. And DJT won't have to spend taxpayer dollars to build the wall.

And you call yourself a secret agent with poor intel like that.

Most people sell things at very slim margins and only scrap by. The ones whose produce a truly great product get higher margins. The iPhone is one of them. However, Apple struggled big time. For decades they were a joke. Producing a product people want to buy and then selling them at a profit and selling enough to make a living is a tough tough job. Don’t belittle it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back