Would you join?

Would you join a third party, based on making our govt based on Christ's teachings?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pie

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
The Constitution Party, a third party that calls for restoring government "on the Gospel of Jesus Christ."

You mean like giving unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and God, the things that are God's? Like Separation of Church and State?

We need to be both free to run our lives, on principle, independent of controlling others through Dogma. Maintaining Established Principle, by the consent of the Governed, is where we are already supposed to be. I think both Established Parties, trimming the fat, would go further than establishing more Chaos at this point. This soon before an Election would only upset the balance between the two. Perot gave us two examples of that, no that long ago.

LOL! No, the US was not founded on the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Jeebus! what a bunch of morons.

Actually, the principles of John Locke, contributed heavilly to Madison and Jefferson. They were rooted ib Christ. Among them, the separation of Church and State. They would neither tolerate competing Sects fighting over control of Civil Law than a Judge, arbitrating over matters of Salvation, rightly so.

The Constitution Party, a third party that calls for restoring government "on the Gospel of Jesus Christ."

I take offense to your Implying that Constitutionalists are all Religious Freaks. Why would it not be called the Christian party?

*I'm Sure Boop and those like her see the Declaration Of Independence, as well as the Constitution 'Religious Dogma' to be ignored. :eusa_shhh:

I take offense to your Implying that Constitutionalists are all Religious Freaks. Why would it not be called the Christian party?

Okay, here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/230709-its-monday-so-it-is-time-to-impeach-obama.html

Which leads here;

Commentary: Texas congressional race becomes an extreme Obama hate-fest | McClatchy

A year ago, Riddle invited Facebook friends to his Belton theater for a rally promoting the Constitution Party, a third party that calls for restoring government "on the Gospel of Jesus Christ."

Riddle's Web list of supporters openly includes the Constitution Party state chairman, Collin County banker Bob Eoff.

Eoff said Tuesday that Riddle gave the same speech at a John Birch Society meeting in Richardson.

"He's running as a Republican, but he's more of a Constitution Party guy," Eoff said.

So might I suggest you take umbrage with the author of the article.

A government based on religious would be in direct violation of the constitution. SO no.......I would not, and neither would you and you know it.

Hell yeah!

Then slowly encourage the people to make me their prophet-god-dictator!! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-HAA!

By the way--what kind of Pie?

Last edited:

Gotta ask them. It's right there in the preamble to their revised Constitution.

The Constitution Party gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of these United States. We hereby appeal to Him for mercy, aid, comfort, guidance and the protection of His Providence as we work to restore and preserve these United States.

This great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been and are afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.

The goal of the Constitution Party is to restore American jurisprudence to its Biblical foundations and to limit the federal government to its Constitutional boundaries.

Constitution Party Platform

Gotta ask them. It's right there in the preamble to their revised Constitution.

The Constitution Party gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of these United States. We hereby appeal to Him for mercy, aid, comfort, guidance and the protection of His Providence as we work to restore and preserve these United States.

This great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been and are afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.

The goal of the Constitution Party is to restore American jurisprudence to its Biblical foundations and to limit the federal government to its Constitutional boundaries.

Constitution Party Platform

Whoa. :eusa_hand:

...... We the Christians, not we the people? This is a Christian nation, and we 'allow' rights and freedoms to others? What about nonbelievers?

Forum List

Back