Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Robert,

What in his resume was untrue? or biased in your opinion? All were staements of (facts) completly verified, and not rumors, made up half truths, by some fringe web page to smear him. Had I wanted to do that I would have said, Obama was a muslim which is complete non-sense. So I have said it before an will say it again, no it's nothing personal and i'm sure its the same for a lot of democrats for McCain, but I don't like Obama as a candidate because the evidence for him to be president is just not there.

Robert,

What in his resume was untrue? or biased in your opinion? All were staements of (facts) completly verified, and not rumors, made up half truths, by some fringe web page to smear him. Had I wanted to do that I would have said, Obama was a muslim which is complete non-sense. So I have said it before an will say it again, no it's nothing personal and i'm sure its the same for a lot of democrats for McCain, but I don't like Obama as a candidate because the evidence for him to be president is just not there.

Here is the real truth, not phony BS like you are posting......

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Robert,

No offense Navy, but for someone who is in his 40's? You seem to have not that great spelling, just saying.

I said it was unbiased for you to make a Anti-Obama resume and a Pro-McCain one. For you to sit there and not bring up McCain's negative points and none of Obama's positive points is BIASED.

Do I need to spell it out for you any clearer?

I didn't say McCain, was associated with a felon (Charels Keating)? hmm thats in a previous post. I didn't say, he like to drink? well that's in one too. As for the spelling thing, let's see, I admit from time to time my spelling is not the best in the world , as I am not the best typist in the world. Does this mean I fail the *your smarter than me test* ? and no offense taken , as I said I am admitted bad speller, live with it or don't read my posts.

Kirk,

How interesting that all the fact's in the resume I put in there are for the most part in your link!, go figure. Truth hurt's Obama has little or no qualifications to be president, that doesn't make him a bad guy, just not ready to be president.

I didn't say McCain, was associated with a felon (Charels Keating)? hmm thats in a previous post. I didn't say, he like to drink? well that's in one too. As for the spelling thing, let's see, I admit from time to time my spelling is not the best in the world , as I am not the best typist in the world. Does this mean I fail the *your smarter than me test* ? and no offense taken , as I said I am admitted bad speller, live with it or don't read my posts.

Kirk,

How interesting that all the fact's in the resume I put in there are for the most part in your link!, go figure. Truth hurt's Obama has little or no qualifications to be president, that doesn't make him a bad guy, just not ready to be president.

Judgement is the most important qualification for a president. Obama was one of the few politicians who knew from the beginning that Iraq was the wrong war at the wrong time. Obama's three top priorities are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence. And you know what? Those are the most important issues for America as well. Not only is his judgement sound, but he is intelligent, knowledgable, and experienced. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times, and is on 5 different medications. He may not make it to November.

Last edited:

Kirk,

No need to put words in my mouth, I was just pointing out that your spelling wasn't so good. Wasn't sure if English was your first language or something along the lines of that.

Actually Robert, I enlisted in the US Navy when I was young and came to this country, then attended OCS at NAS Pensacola, so my native lauguage is not english your correct. I'm sorry a bad attempt at humor. However, I will be the first to admit I am the worlds worst typist republican or democrat. LOL

Judgement is the most important qualification for a president. Obama was one of the few politicians who knew from the beginning that Iraq was the wrong war at the wrong time. Obama's three top priorities are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence. And you know what? Those are the most important issues for America as well. Not only is his judgement sound, but he is intelligent, knowledgable, and experienced. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times, and is on 5 different medications. He may not make it to November.

Well let's see Kirk, in 2002 Obama did say what you are claiming at an anti-war rally in Chicago, and has since then many times, so his stance on Iraq has not changedm thats true. However, he was not in the US Senate at the time so his opinion was say that of any other citizens at the time. So to boast or imply somehow he would not have voted for it, is akin to saying well , if I were i the Senate I would have, has no meaning. Yes he does have a single payer Universal Health Care Plan, and an Energy Plan, I fail to see though how, this all makes factors into the experience factor. It's a fact sworn into the Senate 01.05 announced for president 02.07, that amounts to a vast amount of experience? Your concernns on McCain are simply becaue he take medications and has had cancer? not his qualifications vs. Obama's?
Honestly I wouldnt care if Obama had green hair and McCain had orange eyes and their arms were falling off if one or the other was more qualified, then thats the man to lead.

There is no doubt he is way more experienced. I'm not in denial about that but read my post again as I asked a question for someone to point out something great he has done in his 29 years. You keep replying to my post and you reply's are off topic and never have any substance. Someone help this guy out and educate me. I am not a expert in politics so if there is something groundbreaking he has done then let me know because it could make the difference in 1 more vote or one less. This is all I am asking.
McCain's accomplishments v. Obama's rhetoric
Richard Cohen of the Washington Post, no conservative, asked a leading Democrat, "Just tell me one thing Barack Obama has done that you admire:

"He paused and then said that he admired Obama's speech to the Democratic convention in 2004. I agreed. It was a hell of a speech, but it was just a speech."

I like a well-turned phrase as much as anyone, but is this any reason to vote for someone?

Contrast this to John McCain's substantial record of accomplishment, much of which called for a hell of a lot of courage, as Cohen notes:

"On the other hand, I continued, I could cite four or five actions -- not speeches -- that John McCain has taken that elicit my admiration, even my awe. First, of course, is his decision as a Vietnam War POW to refuse freedom out of concern that he would be exploited for propaganda purposes. To paraphrase what Kipling said about Gunga Din, John McCain is a better man than most.

"But I would not stop there. I would include campaign finance reform, which infuriated so many in his own party; opposition to earmarks, which won him no friends; his politically imprudent opposition to the Medicare prescription drug bill (Medicare has about $35 trillion in unfunded obligations); and, last but not least, his very early call for additional troops in Iraq. His was a lonely position, virtually suicidal for an all-but-certain presidential candidate, and no help when his campaign nearly expired last summer. In all these cases, McCain stuck to his guns."
Rene's Apple: McCain's accomplishments v. Obama's rhetoric

Forum List

Back