• No

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kind of funny (ignorant) saying that to someone who was responding to a post calling Sen. Obama "yo=bama", don't you think?

you [sic] have a really skewed world view... :cuckoo:
Actually he played the race card on two members here. (The clue for that is two separate quotes with two different names.) Both were right, as well. :D

Millions of people voted for Obama to be the Dem nominee because he's black? am I reading that right and that's affirmative action?

I'm not black, did I vote for him because I hate whites too?

Millions of people voted for Obama to be the Dem nominee because he's black? am I reading that right and that's affirmative action?

I'm not black, did I vote for him because I hate whites too?
90% of blacks voted for him over Hillary and they had nearly identical platforms. That is an undeniable fact.

Well my frist comment goes to bigdaddy whatever your name is, why yes I am retired military, and yes I am retired from the military as well. However, you would do well not to place a label on me of racist as I don't have anything against white people at all. As a matter of fact i'm of latino decent, so much for your assumption. Thats what you get for placing labels on people you generally make an ass of yourself. Because I choose to look at your candidate and say, there is nothing there other than what the media has packaged and put together i.e. fluff, it makes me ignorent and you some sort of sage? I also had the the privledge of serving with many many people in the Military . of all races and genders, and do you know what? The only thing I cared about was how well they could do their job , honor, loyality, and courage, don't have color. I suggest you think about that before you go off ranting your racist crap to me. I also suggest, you take a moment and thank each and every person that ever served in the Military that fought and bleed to give you right to come spew your racist, ingnorent tripe here. I wish you luck and a little further advice, facts are facts and history is history, I suggest you take the time to read a little of both before you leap to conclusions.

Silence,

I am sorry that the facts on your candidate disturb you so, perhaps it makes my point for me, I don't know. In that his resume is so narrow and he is so unqualified to be president, that when one does present his resume for someone to see, it is taken as spin. I can see now why the DNC does not spend a lot of time on his background and a lot more time on tearing other peoples backgrounds down, it makes complete sense, it brings the other person down to your level. Honestly, I think Obama is a wonderful speaker, and riviting at times when it does speak, however, that does not make his resume any more shall we say stellar?

Well my frist comment goes to bigdaddy whatever your name is, why yes I am retired military, and yes I am retired from the military as well. However, you would do well not to place a label on me of racist as I don't have anything against white people at all. As a matter of fact i'm of latino decent, so much for your assumption. Thats what you get for placing labels on people you generally make an ass of yourself. Because I choose to look at your candidate and say, there is nothing there other than what the media has packaged and put together i.e. fluff, it makes me ignorent and you some sort of sage? I also had the the privledge of serving with many many people in the Military . of all races and genders, and do you know what? The only thing I cared about was how well they could do their job , honor, loyality, and courage, don't have color. I suggest you think about that before you go off ranting your racist crap to me. I also suggest, you take a moment and thank each and every person that ever served in the Military that fought and bleed to give you right to come spew your racist, ingnorent tripe here. I wish you luck and a little further advice, facts are facts and history is history, I suggest you take the time to read a little of both before you leap to conclusions.
:salute:

You know I getting so tired of people saying how McCain should be president because he served in the military. serving in the military doesn't make you fit for office. I have family who served/serve in the military and i wouldn't vote for any of them to be president.

Yes McCain fought for this country and proudly. but he's not fit for office.

Last edited:
90% of blacks voted for him over Hillary and they had nearly identical platforms. That is an undeniable fact.

I tend to not believe those polls. Because I'm black and I was rooting for Hilary. I couldn't stand Obama, I was even considering voting for McCain when she lost because I was so upset. But after looking at both candidates i decided that Obama would be a better president. Not because he's black, but because of what he stands for.

So tired of all the stupid posts about someone smoked marajuana or they did cocaine. Who cares. Most people in this world have had at least 1 experience with drugs and it doesnt mean they are bad people. I see your post about all the things John Mccain has done and I would expect he has more on his resume since he has been in congress since the constitution was signed. This guy is an old retread and if he were that great of a candidate then it wouldnt have taken him until he was 72 years old to have his first solid chance at being president. You can post he has been involved in 73 bills but what good did they do. I have not heard of John Mccain doing anything groundbreaking in his career. Tell me about a bill he constructed that had a major impact on the US and still does today. I would love to hear what you have to say.

I tend to not believe those polls. Because I'm black and I was rooting for Hilary. I couldn't stand Obama, I was even considering voting for McCain when she lost because I was so upset. But after looking at both candidates i decided that Obama would be a better president. Not because he's black, but because of what he stands for.
It sounds like you're big on denying reality. :lol:

jschuuck where to start on that one? let me see you want recent? well how about writing the legislation that created the 9/11 comiission that democrats so love to quote? or perhaps legislation that crated the transporation security agency? you know the ones that keep you safe when you fly? campaign reform act? ring a bell wrote that one with a democrat, by the way, want me to go on? McCain-Feingold, McCain-Kennedy, et al. the list goes on and on. However, I am sure this won't influence your decision any and I don't think I have editorialized any on someone's past drug usage other than to point it out and to say i'm sorry it offends the many deemocrats out there. As for McCains age, surely you don't mean to imply the party of inclusion that
plans on protecting seniors has a problem with age do you? I do hope you take the time to look though at Obama's long stellar list of accomplishments in the US Senate and its big impact after his long and distinguished 2 year career.

It sounds like you're big on denying reality. :lol:

There is no doubt he is way more experienced. I'm not in denial about that but read my post again as I asked a question for someone to point out something great he has done in his 29 years. You keep replying to my post and you reply's are off topic and never have any substance. Someone help this guy out and educate me. I am not a expert in politics so if there is something groundbreaking he has done then let me know because it could make the difference in 1 more vote or one less. This is all I am asking.

Yes, you did, I think I was posting before your posted showed up. I am open minded and I will research the info you have given me. Dont be so quick to judge just because many are so set in there ways. When I discuss older folks yes I do have a problem with the fact many older folks are set in their ways and are not open minded. I do not care about political parties. I vote for people and will continue to vote for people and I hate the fact that we are made to feel we need to be Dem or Repub. I am against abortion and I am for tighter security to keep illegals out but at the same time if two Homosexuals want to get married why do I care, it doesnt bother me. I am caught between the parties because I like a little of what each of them have to say.

Actually i'm really not set in my way's jschuck and can change my mind pretty easily. As my posts her indicate, I am no fan of Obama, however, I am not a fan because, I honestly believe he has no qualifications for the job at all. I just read your last post and responded to it. I am not ready for the scrap yard yet, and and you might be surprised that many people over the age of 40 are very open minded and very much open to new idea's. I just look at the bottom line on this guy and its a real no brainer. I don't have to resort to calling him name's or making fun of his kids or wife and won't. He is not qaulified. so my aplogies if I came across that way.

Can we do one of these for John McCain too?

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. In the 1990's McCain had an affair with a lobbyist that so scared his staff, that they told her to stay away from him. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president is under an ethics investigation and will probably be indicted on Oct 31st. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff will no longer let him talk to the press unscripted.

Barak Obama graduated from Harvard Law School and went back to his community to help people who had lost their jobs when the plants shut down. He met his wife at the law firm where the worked together, and he has never cheated on his wife, and she has never forged prescriptions or stolen drugs. Obama has never lobbied for anyone that stole billions of dollars from pensioners. Obama's campaign is financed by 1.5 million contributors. Obama's pick for vice president has spent 30 years in the U.S. Senate and is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Obama is taking no medications and is available to talk to the press unscripted. His three main priorities for America are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence.

Actually i'm really not set in my way's jschuck and can change my mind pretty easily. As my posts her indicate, I am no fan of Obama, however, I am not a fan because, I honestly believe he has no qualifications for the job at all. I just read your last post and responded to it. I am not ready for the scrap yard yet, and and you might be surprised that many people over the age of 40 are very open minded and very much open to new idea's. I just look at the bottom line on this guy and its a real no brainer. I don't have to resort to calling him name's or making fun of his kids or wife and won't. He is not qaulified. so my aplogies if I came across that way.

Oh, of course someone who doesn't like Obama would write a unbiased resume of the guy. :rolleyes:

That makes as much sense as hitting yourself in the foot with a shovel.

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. In the 1990's McCain had an affair with a lobbyist that so scared his staff, that they told her to stay away from him. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president is under an ethics investigation and will probably be indicted on Oct 31st. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff will no longer let him talk to the press unscripted.

Barak Obama graduated from Harvard Law School and went back to his community to help people who had lost their jobs when the plants shut down. He met his wife at the law firm where the worked together, and he has never cheated on his wife, and she has never forged prescriptions or stolen drugs. Obama has never lobbied for anyone that stole billions of dollars from pensioners. Obama's campaign is financed by 1.5 million contributors. Obama's pick for vice president has spent 30 years in the U.S. Senate and is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Obama is taking no medications and is available to talk to the press unscripted. His three main priorities for America are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence.

copy/paste

read this about 7-8x already. thanks for posting it again.

Forum List

Back