Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
Would you hire this person for president?

do you or have you ever used drugs in the past? answer yes, marajuana, and cocaine *Saddleback Church Interview

do you or have you ever served in the U.S. Military? answer no, but I did serve on the Vet's Affair's Committee and visited Iraq once.

do you or have you ever had a relationship with a covicted felon? answer yes, Tony Rezco and I were associates in a real estate partnership in Chicago.

do you or have you ever had a relationship with a terrorist? answer yes, William Ayers and I both taught at the Univ. of Chicago

how much experience do you have as a legislator? two years as a US
Senator took oath 01/05 announced run for president 02/07, and 7 years as a state senator.

how many bills have you ever written or sponsored in that time ? answer, 1 bill, I authored Leadership and Open Government Act while voting 160 times present

when did you vote for or against the war in iraq? answer, actually, i never did i was not in the Senate when the Vote was cast.

What is the largest budget other than your campaign you have ever done? answer,Developing Communities Project (DCP) 70,000.00

have you ever protested your country? answer, yes in 2002 i attended an anti-war rally in Chicago

what is your position on defense? answer, I want to slow development of future combat systems and enact billions in military budget cuts. from Obama campaign 08

have you visted iraq and afghanistan? answer, yes iraq one time just recently and afghanistan once

how many times have you been reponsible for Military or National guard deployments? answer, none

how many states are there in the United States? answer, 57 States according to recent campaign statement in Oregon

what is your name? my name is, Barack Hussein Obama and I am running for president

Would you hire this person for president?

do you or have you ever used drugs in the past? answer no, but I did drink in my younger day's *Saddleback Church Interview

do you or have you ever served in the U.S. Military? answer yes, I served 22 Year's in the US Navy and retired as a US Naval Aviator

do you or have you ever had a relationship with a covicted felon? answer yes, I had a relationship in the early 80's with Charles Keating

do you or have you ever had a relationship with a terrotist? answer no,

how much experience do you have as a legislator? I have spent 26 years as a legislator in the House and the US Senate.

how many bills have you ever written or sponsored in that time ? answer, 73 Bills among the most noteble, campaign finance McCain-Fiengold and co-sponsored 245

when did you vote for or against the war in iraq? answer, vote for the iraq war with my fellow senators in 2003, among them Clinton, Biden

What is the largest budget other than your campaign you have ever done? answer,Commander of VA 174 Jacksonville, DoD est. 100 million

have you ever protested your country? answer, no I was a little busy as a POW

what is your position on defense? answer, I want to increase defense spending both for Future combat Systems, as well as Military personel, McCain 08

have you visted iraq and afghanistan? answer, yes iraq 19 times and afghanistan 16 times

have you been reponsible for Military or National guard deployments? answer yes, as a Navy commanding Officer I was responsible for the deployment of US Military personel

how many states are there in the United States? answer, 50 States not including the territories according to recent campaign statement in Arizona Aug 08

what is your name? my name is, John S. McCain and I am running for president

Okay silence you asked for it you got it here is one on McCain

Navy, if you put anymore of a right wing spin on it then you might be out in the atlantic ocean if you started on the west coast.

I can bring up all the batshit insane things that John McCain has said or done while only focusing on the positives of Obama if you like? Though then I'll be called a Obama worshipping liberal. :rolleyes:

Honestly, these resume things are a joke.

Oh and btw:

Sarah Palin smoked marijuana — and inhaled - Orange Punch - OCRegister.com

How about the GOP's Sarah Palin admitting to smoking Pot when it was still against federal law? Guess that makes her just as "evil" as Obama huh?

Then again she's a hypocrite on this issue now considering her stance on Pot. :)

I didn't vote. There was no choice for my response. It would for me depend on who also aplied for the job. If you infer that McCain has also applied than I would surely vote for Obama.

Well how to answer your question Robert? let's see, if you consider a negative fact about Obama spin ? then it must be right wing I suppose? I don't recall seeing on there where I said anything negative , I just let it speak for itself. Now let's adress the Palin thing, I don't see where Palin is running for president against Obama? but you could have fooled me, I had no idea McCain had resigned. So her usage of drugs as compared to lets say Joe Biden would be more accurate. As for one on McCain I believe someone asked me to do that if you had bothered to read some, you would have seen a McCain one on the boards too.

If you had taken also the time to notice, as a matter of fairness I voted the same way on both polls!! to start them. So don't leap to conclusions when you don't know the facts. seems to be an issue with the democrats these days, and when the facts don't suit you, they are ignored or made up. So good luck and sorry that Obama's lack of qualifications bothers you so much.

Well how to answer your question Robert? let's see, if you consider a negative fact about Obama spin ? then it must be right wing I suppose? I don't recall seeing on there where I said anything negative , I just let it speak for itself. Now let's adress the Palin thing, I don't see where Palin is running for president against Obama? but you could have fooled me, I had no idea McCain had resigned. So her usage of drugs as compared to lets say Joe Biden would be more accurate. As for one on McCain I believe someone asked me to do that if you had bothered to read some, you would have seen a McCain one on the boards too.

If you had taken also the time to notice, as a matter of fairness I voted the same way on both polls!! to start them. So don't leap to conclusions when you don't know the facts. seems to be an issue with the democrats these days, and when the facts don't suit you, they are ignored or made up. So good luck and sorry that Obama's lack of qualifications bothers you so much.

Well if you aren't a right winger, you could of fooled me. At the very least your a Obama hater because I didn't see you bring up one negative thing in McCain's resume. You spinned these so called "unbiased resumes" to make Obama look bad and McCain look good.

Palin is running for Vice President, but she could become President at any moment. Considering the day and age, McCain's health,etc then it should be taken into consideration of her being President. I was more pointing out there that the GOP isn't perfect when it comes to drugs.

So you voted "the same way on both polls"? Are you using that as a excuse? Then you go on to try and insult me saying I don't know the facts and that democrats don't know the facts. In the few posts you've made on here so far, you've proven your part of the right wing or least no fan of the Dems.

Most if not all the facts I post are backed up with web links or some sort of evidence. Though you wouldn't know that would you?

I certainly believe Obama is qualified to be President.

You saying your "fair and unbiased" as you just insulted Democrats is like Joe Lieberman saying he's a democrat still. :lol:

You can say it all you like all day long, doesn't make it true. :D

I will be Happy to do one for McCain :eusa_hand:

You've raised some interesting questions, I suppose, if you think military service is relevant to holding a job or drug use in college (when pretty much everyone who went to college after 1965 tried drugs in college), being friends with a felon? Well, how about voting (twice) for a president with a history of cocaine use, who abandoned his training in the national guard because he didn't take the physical and instead went to work on his father's friend's political campaign; was picked up for DUI when he was 40 and had a history of alcoholism....

I could go on to a series of professional failures, but I think I'll stop there for that one.

Oh please list the professional failures. I love to watch the losing party flounder around.

The rest of your crap is also, and as usual, just a pack of lies.

You've raised some interesting questions, I suppose, if you think military service is relevant to holding a job or drug use in college (when pretty much everyone who went to college after 1965 tried drugs in college), being friends with a felon? Well, how about voting (twice) for a president with a history of cocaine use, who abandoned his training in the national guard because he didn't take the physical and instead went to work on his father's friend's political campaign; was picked up for DUI when he was 40 and had a history of alcoholism....

I could go on to a series of professional failures, but I think I'll stop there for that one.

Jillian?! How dare you throw irony and facts in his face? Don't you know President Bush is out of office in a few months so whatever he did doesn't matter to the GOP now? :lol:

The word doublethink continues to come up in my mind when I read plenty of Right wing posts on here. :)

(Oh and seriously Jillian, great post.)

I must go complete some homework so I will be back in a few hours to continue this debate. But I'll leave you with this Navy and everybody.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c]YouTube - McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare[/ame]

Ladies and Gentlemen, the "straight talk" express I think has derailed. :)

Robert, am I a right winger, to answer your question, I am an un repentant, Republican that first voted for Ronald Reagan and Voted for Bill Clinton once. However, I don't get to the point where I hate someone and work myself up into a freenzy , because to be honest, I don't know the man personally. So with that said, I have nothing but records and facts to go on. So when I post them here, and thats his record as a Senator, and as a Lawyer, those are his friends, It is a matter or record. It is to inform others to make a choice based on qualifications. So if your asking me do I hate Obama. the answer is absolutly not. If your asking me do I think he is qualified to be president, then the answer is the same. It really is that simple. Now you make the case that Palin is because of the age issue not qualified to be president because McCains age. So let me apply the same logic to you. If Obama does not survive his term what about Bidens age? So wou wish to compare Palin and Obama alright lets, compare. Palin has run and up until a week ago was running and adminstrating a state goverment that consisted of the very same duties a president would have. Granted it was for a two year period but surprisingly enough, that so happens to be the same amount of time that Obama spent in the US Senate before announcing his run for president. Even she is more qualified than him, that does not make me hate him, in fact if John McCain had the same qualifications as Obama Republican or Democrat I can assure you I would NOT vote for him.

thanks again for the debate there Robert take it easy and good luck on the homework

Have nothing to add ? Can't defend Obama ? then just change the subject, preferably to George Bush....it usually works.:lol:

Forum List

Back