CDZ would you hire these little drug fiends?

f
The girl with pink and blue hair reminds of the girl I hired to manage several of my properties. She had her hair like that when I first hired her about 3 years ago. I put out an ad for a property manager and this girl came to her interview with purple, hot pink and baby blue hair.

I almost laughed in her face when I saw her silly colored hair. She's young and a high school drop out, but she is sharp as a razor. Very intelligent. And a serious go-getter.

I pay her over six figures a year and she is worth every penny that she earns. There's not many millennials out there that make those kinda bucks. Half of her generation don't even have a job.

One very profitable thing she did for me was when I sent her to go to a storage unit auction. She didn't just buy the contents of a few storage units and make me a few dollars, she bought the whole fucking company and then sold it within a few months at a $1.5 million profit.

She saw a deal and took the initiative without even asking me.

So yeah, she's got some balls too.
THAT is the most riduculous poppycock i have ever heard in all my days.
Spoken like a typical envious extreme left winger.

I actually think the most common trait among LWNJs is that they are all extremely jealous people to the point of actually being clinically psychotic.
So what do you pay your more experienced employess, mr ford?

Or can i call you, Henry?

Arethey on seven figure salaries? Nine?

Are they all paid enough to buy one of your companies?
They get paid enough to prevent them from becoming my competition. No more, no less.

Forum List

Back