Would you hang out with Donald Trump?

If Donald Trump asked to hang out with you, e.g. go to the gym, clubbing, or have dinneror even go for a drink , what would you say or do?
I'd say as politely as I could ,,Go F yourself pervert and did meet him many years ago at a boom boom mancini fight in AC

If Donald Trump asked to hang out with you, e.g. go to the gym, clubbing, or have dinneror even go for a drink , what would you say or do?

Yep.....everyone who meets him say he is really great....

We'd have to play a round of golf. And he's picking up the tab for drinks after! Maybe a nice golf shirt from the pro shop as well!

As for what I'd say? I'd tell him that I'm a bit disappointed that he hasn't started cracking down on government waste. I was hoping someone that ran businesses in the Private Sector would give those wastrels in the Public Sector a good kick in the ass by now!

We'd have to play a round of golf. And he's picking up the tab for drinks after! Maybe a nice golf shirt from the pro shop as well!

As for what I'd say? I'd tell him that I'm a bit disappointed that he hasn't started cracking down on government waste. I was hoping someone that ran businesses in the Private Sector would give those wastrels in the Public Sector a good kick in the ass by now!
I remember swinging a club at a ball. My ex father in law was a golfer. Swung as hard as I could and the ball went all of 10 feet.

FUCK GOLF

I remember swinging a club at a ball. My ex father in law was a golfer. Swung as hard as I could and the ball went all of 10 feet.

FUCK GOLF

Hey...hey...hey!!! I'm a damn golf professional, Grampa! Easy with the F golf stuff! It's how I pay for groceries! :)

FUCK GOLF

I'm with Grandpa...though I did score two pars. I was about 17yo the first time and about 55 the second time. Literally First and Last game. The last one was on the 10th Green thingy in front of the clubhouse. I stopped counting at about 35 over par.

Greg

lol

bizarre op

but then

we all know what the OP is all about

FUCK GOLF

I'm with Grandpa...though I did score two pars. I was about 17yo the first time and about 55 the second time. Literally First and Last game. The last one was on the 10th Green thingy in front of the clubhouse. I stopped counting at about 35 over par.

Greg

They have these things called "lessons", Gtopa! I recommend them highly. Of course I am a bit biased in that regard... :)

FUCK GOLF

Greg

They have these things called "lessons", Gtopa! I recommend them highly. Of course I am a bit biased in that regard... :)

I had one of those once. I kept dancing down the wicket to drive the ball. I wasn't invited back for a second one.

...type of thingy.

Greg

Of course I would. Anyone who reads my posts knows I have a brash personality like President Trump and I can be persuasive if I want to be. So I'd be politely sharing my hints and ideas to Trump on what to do about certain issues in this society, hoping to influence him. Like using the Feds to crack down HARD on my sanctuary state and the traitor-criminal who runs it, Jerry Brown-as-in-shit.

HELL NO.
It used to be an honor to see or meet the POTUS.
But with Trump things had changed. Hypocrite, lying bastard, divisive, vindictive and a racist piece of shit.

Again HELL NO.

Nope. I like hanging out with people who can talk about more than just themselves and how great they are.

Listening to Trump is kinda boring. At his rallies, and in his interviews, he never says anything of substance, just tells us how great he is and how bad everyone who doesn't agree with him is.

It would get boring after around 15 min.

Nope. I like hanging out with people who can talk about more than just themselves and how great they are.

Listening to Trump is kinda boring. At his rallies, and in his interviews, he never says anything of substance, just tells us how great he is and how bad everyone who doesn't agree with him is.

It would get boring after around 15 min.
If he’s boring, how do you explain his rallies consistently attracting more people than any democrat?

Forum List

Back