Would you go on a suicide mission?

Under what circumstances would you be willing to go on a suicide mission?

• To save my country

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never. I'd never risk my life for someone else.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not to a Muslim, wmen are property, lose it, just get another.

True. Of course, that was also true in the United States up until 1920 and the 19th Amendment.

After Washington on March 22, 1920, ratification languished for months. Finally, on August 18, 1920, Tennessee narrowly ratified the Nineteenth Amendment, making it the law throughout the United States.

The final states to ratify the 19th Amendment were Georgia, North Carolina, and Louisiana, in 1970 and 1971. South Carolina finally ratified it in 1973, but Mississippi not until 1984
.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_suffrage_in_the_United_States#Nineteenth_Amendment

True. Of course, that was also true in the United States up until 1920 and the 19th Amendment.

After Washington on March 22, 1920, ratification languished for months. Finally, on August 18, 1920, Tennessee narrowly ratified the Nineteenth Amendment, making it the law throughout the United States.

The final states to ratify the 19th Amendment were Georgia, North Carolina, and Louisiana, in 1970 and 1971. South Carolina finally ratified it in 1973, but Mississippi not until 1984
.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_suffrage_in_the_United_States#Nineteenth_Amendment

Bull shit.

Bull shit.

Reading comprehension problem? Women and children have both been viewed as the property of the husband. In the bible, female animals are the property of male animals, and women are the property of men.

Last edited:
So you know what they knew? Cool! And you think bin laden told the truth about anything? Even better. :lol:

No...it doesn't take gumption at all......all it takes is a fanatic.[/COLOR]

1) http://www.defense.gov/news/Dec2001/d20011213ubl.pdf
Apparently my recollection is a little off:
UBL: The brothers, who conducted the operation, all they knew was that they have a
martyrdom operation and we asked each of them to go to America but they didn’t know
anything about the operation, not even one letter. But they were trained and we did not
reveal the operation to them until they are there and just before they boarded the planes.

2) I noticed you didn't vote in the poll and your entire line of posting has been ridicule. Is this because you do not think there is anything worth your risking your own skin?

3) It's easy to write some people off a fanatics. Sure, in some cases they are crazy. Are you saying they would be able to use an insanity defense if captured alive? I think most of them know exactly what they are doing. Just because we disagree with them doesn't detract from that fact.

Some people think Marines are crazy fanatics. Whatever floats your boat, Baby!:
"Marines are about the most peculiar breed of human beings I have ever witnessed. They treat their service as if it was some kind of cult, plastering their emblem on almost everything they own, making themselves up to look like insane fanatics with haircuts to ungentlemanly lengths, worshipping their Commandant almost as if he was a god, and making weird animal noises like a band of savages. They'll fight like rabid dogs at the drop of a hat just for the sake of a little action, and are the cockiest SOB's I have ever known. Most have the foulest mouths and drink well beyond man's normal limits, but their high spirits and sense of brotherhood set them apart and , generally speaking, of the United States Marines I've come in contact with, are the most professional soldiers and the finest men I have had the pleasure to meet."

LOL...

Thank you.... they knew before they boarded the plane.

Your poll does not allow for multiple answers. Read your own thread....and my first post post #18

Bull shit.

Reading comprehension problem? Women and children have both been viewed as the property of the husband. In the bible, female animals are the property of male animals, and women are the property of men.

Trying to be a smart ass?

There is no comparison between how women are viewed and treated according to islam, and the temperance movement here in Christian America.

Get a clue.

Bull shit.

Care to explain why? As the link states, women have been fighting for the rights of citizens even longer than other minorities.

I see a lot of slamming of Muslims on this forum, but most seem to forget we aren't to far ahead of them as far as barbarity goes. We had slavery until 1865 and still practiced extreme discrimination until 1964. Women were second class citizens until 1920. We practiced genocide against the Indians up until almost the turn of the 20th Century. We rounded up most Japanese-Americans and locked them away in WWII. The difference between us and them is more about time, not quality.

This doesn't mean we have to put up with their shit. While I have compassion for a rabid dog, I'll still shoot it down on sight. It just means I recognize that being rabid isn't the dog's fault nor my fault. It just is and, if I was smart, I'd do my best to prevent other animals from being infected....after I shoot down the rabid one in front of me.

There is no comparison between how women are viewed and treated according to islam, and the temperance movement here in Christian America.

Get a clue.
Temperance movement?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back