~Would You Go On A Game Show??

LMAO!!!!
Who thinks up this shit?? MXC??
I laughed, then stopped, and laughed again..and wondered if I should feel bad for laughing, because in the first part, I'm wondering if the guy lived! He appears to have had his head whacked off!
Oh well......that was funny. We get that show here on Spike too, my son used to watch them and laugh his ass off~

I was on Family Feud, I didn't give a single correct answer....I...I...I just can't talk about it anymore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c9kaJksn9Q&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (MXC) - Top 25 Most Painful Eliminations of Season 1‬‏[/ame]

None. Not a single one.

Liar.

:razz:

No, I despise game shows. But then again I despise most of the tripe that is offered to the TV audience under the guise of entertainment.
Take for example the Show 'Access Hollywood', I call it Abscess Hollywood, it's a much more appropriate title.

I think it's because they think we're stupid.......and in some cases they're correct.

I think people just develop habits.

None. Not a single one.

Liar.

:razz:

No, I despise game shows. But then again I despise most of the tripe that is offered to the TV audience under the guise of entertainment.
Take for example the Show 'Access Hollywood', I call it Abscess Hollywood, it's a much more appropriate title.

OK, I'll take your word for it. Actually, I don't watch them anymore either.
I did tho, I can recall watching many game shows.
But I sort of grew tired of them I guess- that, and I don't seem to have the time anymore, always something to do.
I don't watch soap operas either, those are what I despise :lol:

Yeah, I know..........(what do I know??) :eusa_silenced:

I'm a born smart-ass.

Yeah you are :lol:
I'm a smart ass too, I wasn't born that way, so that makes me smarter than you, cause I had to work my way hard to get this way :boobies:

Heheheheheh

You said HARD.

79006.jpg

I was on the weakest link...got to the last three....

Ohmigosh are you serious??
With the lady host, the stern one?? :lol:
That looked like a fun show, but some people wouldn't "bank" when they should have, to build up the pot. But I guess it's a whole 'nother ballgame when you're actually on Tv playing....good for you!!!

It was the New Zealand version (where I'm from)...but the host was in the same mould as Anne Robinson....

I'd like to go on Wheel of Fortune just so Vanna could turn me a letter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back