Would you find this control bracelet acceptable?

Control by bracelet?

• Yes, if you aren't doing anything wrong, why worry about it?

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No freaking way!

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
I can think of a hell of a lot funner things to do with control braclets. Hands up girls---let's see who wants to play ! :D

i lived overseas for 5 years. back in '03 the person i was with had a pair of tweezers and nail clippers in their carry on. these were confiscated as a weapon, and we were put through the highest level of screening. because of this i guess my name is flagged and whenever i fly i am pulled aside for the full security check. it is less than pleasant. but the thought of being tracked in an airport and the possibility of being mistakenly shocked sounds worse

I flew right after 9/11, when we were being put on Orange alert status as we processed thru because of some high-jacking plan in Britain? being uncovered at the time.--I remember they took clippers or tweezers from me then and another time a coupla yrs later it was my hair product in a tube they took, which was the big deal then--toothpaste, etc. But they never made a thing about it, they were sweet and didn't even embarrass me.

But now you're about to go thru Naked. New body scanners are going into major airports, randomly checking us all now.

They would just save a whole bunch of time and money by making an implantable version.

Forum List

Back