Would you eat this?

NOT in for a Million, Not for a Trillion...but for Obama and all of Congress to be put in jail YES!

You guys do know this is a house centipede? right?
I had one of those fuckers crawl across my foot at our house in California a few years ago.

I was lying on the floor watching TV when I felt something tickle my right foot. We take our shoes off in our house so I was barefoot. Without looking, I scratched it with my left foot. Well, a couple of minutes later it tickled again so I looked down and saw one of those things on the side of my foot! :eek:

I'm not ashamed to say I let out a yell and flung it across the room with my foot! It landed behind a chair but when I looked for it I couldn't find it. My wife found it a few days later and vacuumed it up!

It looked just like the one posted but with shorter legs. That's the stuff of nightmares I tell ya'!

Scorpions, tarantulas, and giant centipedes.

You Westerners sure do have your share of creepy bugs.

Got stung by a Bark Scorpion when I lived in Apache Junction, Arizona. Was crawling up my back when I was sitting at the kitchen table. When I felt it and flipped it off me, it stung me in the lower, inner part of my index finger, left hand. Not ever been stung by anything poisonous before I called the paramedics. By the time they got there it had almost quit stinging, what little it stung anyway. They said I was more than likely one of the one in a hundred thousand people that it really didn't bother. It did leave a tiny little white dot though. I was never afraid of them after that. I hear the little fuckers are like ten times more potent though.

Last edited:
I would dip it in horse-shit, matter of fact horse diarrhea, and eat it for a million.

Cash.

Then, I'd put a Bentley on 22's and puke all the way to the bank.

I make more money than I spend, so I think I'll take a pass on eating bugs. :evil:

Yuck! Anyone who likes Miracle Whip has to like Cheez Whiz, too. It's a Law.

Wrong. Like Miracle Whip. Cheez Whiz is just wrong.

I hate mayonaise and with a little discipline miracle whip is good, just don't glob it on.

Cheezewiz is not food, it is blasphemy to cheese lovers around the world.

My Grandmother fed me Cheez Whiz once when I was about 4. To this day. I don't think I've forgiven her. I've never forgotten the taste. I'd eat worms in salt water (what I call Ramen Noodles) before I'd eat that shit again.

Wrong. Like Miracle Whip. Cheez Whiz is just wrong.

I hate mayonaise and with a little discipline miracle whip is good, just don't glob it on.

Cheezewiz is not food, it is blasphemy to cheese lovers around the world.

My Grandmother fed me Cheez Whiz once when I was about 4. To this day. I don't think I've forgiven her. I've never forgotten the taste. I'd eat worms in salt water (what I call Ramen Noodles) before I'd eat that shit again.

I agree, and cheesefood? what is that crap? Maybe we should feed it to our cheese? :eusa_eh:

I make more money than I spend, so I think I'll take a pass on eating bugs. :evil:

I don't even eat sea bugs, nor do I eat snails. What is that with eating snails shit

Gag a maggot on a gut wagon

Forum List

Back