Would you eat this?

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
creeper2.jpg

If some sick individual offered you a million dollars to eat this; Would you?

Keep in mind it cannot be cooked or dipped in chocolate.

I would not eat this in a house, I would not eat this with a mouse, I would not eat this anywhere, for no amount of money!!!!!

Oh and it is 2 inches long

But that is just me

If it would make me ill, possibly deathly ill, no. If it was nothing more than just unpleasant to eat, for a million dollars, hell ya. I'd eat a dozen of them for that.

For million bucks, why not?

Heck, lobsters, crabs, and shrimp are nothing more than big insects that live in the ocean.

creeper2.jpg

I would not eat this in a house, I would not eat this with a mouse, I would not eat this anywhere, for no amount of money!!!!!

But that is just me

for a million bucks? sure, i have probably unknowingly eaten worse.

It's probably full of protein. What if you were starving to death, would you eat it then?

You guys do know this is a house centipede? right?
I had one of those fuckers crawl across my foot at our house in California a few years ago.

I was lying on the floor watching TV when I felt something tickle my right foot. We take our shoes off in our house so I was barefoot. Without looking, I scratched it with my left foot. Well, a couple of minutes later it tickled again so I looked down and saw one of those things on the side of my foot! :eek:

I'm not ashamed to say I let out a yell and flung it across the room with my foot! It landed behind a chair but when I looked for it I couldn't find it. My wife found it a few days later and vacuumed it up!

It looked just like the one posted but with shorter legs. That's the stuff of nightmares I tell ya'!

Pixie -- were you bored so you decided to challenge us with a bug eating thread or did you just want to flush out the squeamish? :lol:

You guys do know this is a house centipede? right?
I had one of those fuckers crawl across my foot at our house in California a few years ago.

I was lying on the floor watching TV when I felt something tickle my right foot. We take our shoes off in our house so I was barefoot. Without looking, I scratched it with my left foot. Well, a couple of minutes later it tickled again so I looked down and saw one of those things on the side of my foot! :eek:

I'm not ashamed to say I let out a yell and flung it across the room with my foot! It landed behind a chair but when I looked for it I couldn't find it. My wife found it a few days later and vacuumed it up!

It looked just like the one posted but with shorter legs. That's the stuff of nightmares I tell ya'!

Scorpions, tarantulas, and giant centipedes.

You Westerners sure do have your share of creepy bugs.

creeper2.jpg

But that is just me

For a million dollars?

I'd get naked on live TV and eat that thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
For million bucks, why not?

Heck, lobsters, crabs, and shrimp are nothing more than big insects that live in the ocean.

Which is why I never ate crab as a child (we lived on the coast...) and didn't touch a lobster until I was 28.

Even now, I love lobster and shrimp, but I have a hard time thinking about them.....lobsters are essentially the cockroaches of the deep, crabs are spiders....blech...

creeper2.jpg

But that is just me
I'd eat it with Miracle Whip but never with mayonnaise.:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yuck! Anyone who likes Miracle Whip has to like Cheez Whiz, too. It's a Law.

creeper2.jpg

But that is just me

For a million dollars?

I'd get naked on live TV and eat that thing.
Youd do that for tickets to Fenway.

Forum List

Back