Would you eat genetically modified food if you understood the science behind it?

So are cross pollination and other hybridization techniques
If these methods weren't predictable we wouldn't have been using them for thousands of years.
They arent predictable. Thats why it took thousands of years to produce our edible corn today, while a genetic mod goes from drawing board to implementation in about 2 years. You literally just made my point for me. Will you be assisting me all evening?

Bees are disappearing because of it.
They are? Have you notified the global scientific community? They have been trying to figure out for years why bees are suffering colony collapses. But, somehow, you figured it out, despite having no education or experience in any relevant field and despite performing no science. Amazing!

:rolleyes:

What you people don't seem to understand is I don't care about the safety of consuming these plants
Yet you brought it up...we get it. You made some shit up, and now you are punting.

my major concern is the environmental impact of introducing these organisms into the environment and the LONG TERM consequences.
Such as? Do you plan to, even one single time, support any point you make?

Forum List

Back