Would you do 16 years in Prison for $25 Million?...

He never had a choice but to be honest, I think it would follow a few key points:

Marital status, children and family. IOW, depends on the people you love and care about. I have a wife and child so the prospect of doing sever time like that is absolutely unacceptable. I would have likely been willing if I had no family. Really, what I go through in the military is sometimes worse than what I would experience in a prison.

Caveat: you would have to guarantee no rapes ;)

As a side note: what happened to this individual is inexcusable and the sum of whatever settlement is meaningless.

$25 million?

Well he cannot buy back 16 years of his life with it, can he?

Nope.

I wonder if he was a Criminal of any kind...

One who didn't get Busted for other Crimes...

In that, this was a Pay-mother-fucking-day. :thup:

I Often Wondered if that's what drove Cash to Fixate on Prisons...

:)

peace...

Warning: Hijack alert . . .

The title to this thread reminds me of a philosophical question we used to debate when I was a lot younger: would you sit and watch your wife have sex with another man for $10? Most would say no. $100? $10,000? 1 million? 100 million? 100 billion?

At some point, as the ante goes up, most guys will pause more and more before they answer. And there's the ancilary question of, what do your think your wife would say about this proposal if it was reversed? At what point might she start to pause before answering?

Last edited:

peace...

Nope. Johnny Case had an overriding concern for the down-trodden, Mal. It's called empathy, compassion, tolerance - look 'em up.

Who the Fuck is Johnny Case?...

And I Know all about Cash and how he wanted to be Remembered...

Not my Point in Wondering... :thup:

peace...

peace...

Nope. Johnny Case had an overriding concern for the down-trodden, Mal. It's called empathy, compassion, tolerance - look 'em up.

peace...

Johnny Case is a relative of Terry Typo.

Didn't bother to look up those terms, hey?

The title to this thread reminds me of a philosophical question we used to debate when I was a lot younger: would you sit and watch your wife have sex with another man for $10? Most would say no. $100? $10,000? 1 million? 100 million? 100 billion?

At some point, as the ante goes up, most guys will pause more and more before they answer. And there's the ancilary question of, what do your think your wife would say about this proposal if it was reversed? At what point might she start to pause before answering?

Hey - some do that for FREE!!!

This guy goes up to the young blonde and asks her: “Would you have sex with me for a million dollars?”

The girl thinks about it for a few seconds and says, “For a million dollars? Sure.”

The man than asks, “Well, would you have sex with me for twenty dollars?”

The girl responds, “Hell no! What do you think I am?”

And the man replies, “Lady, we've already established what you are and now we are merely negotiating the price."

This guy goes up to the young blonde and asks her: “Would you have sex with me for a million dollars?”

The girl thinks about it for a few seconds and says, “For a million dollars? Sure.”

And the man replies, “Lady, we've already established what you are and now we are merely negotiating the price."

That's the joke I was trying to remember.

peace...

Johnny Case is a relative of Terry Typo.

Didn't bother to look up those terms, hey?

What about Johnny Chimpo?... It's AFGHANISTANIMATION!...

peace...

I am (and was) aware of this great joke - and it does have some relevance here. But that's the whole point. I think I will start a thread somewhere on this question - would you be willing to sit and watch your spouse having sex with someone else for a certain amont of money? If so, how much?

I am not married anymore but if I was I would be ok with my wife fucking a guy for good amount of cash, hell odds are she is gonna do it anyways, might as well get paid.

I am not married anymore but if I was I would be ok with my wife fucking a guy for good amount of cash, hell odds are she is gonna do it anyways, might as well get paid.

Oddly enough, I would do it for a cold million too. My wife on the other hand, wouldn't do it for any amount of cash. Oh well.

Forum List

Back