Would you date a younger man?

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
So would any of you women and bass date a younger man? Why or why not?

I have recently met a twenty one or twenty two year old, I am not real sure and he is very good looking but I have no idea if it is worth the hassel plus I need to be serious when I date someone now. He is just so flippin hot!:razz:

I never liked older men even though it would be nice to find someone stable right now but who wants stable when you can have hot.:eusa_drool:

I prefer older men, so I probably wouldn't date a younger man.

And why choose stable or hot when you could have stable and hot? Don't limit yourself. ;)

Being a guy I would not date any man. )

My personal morals are that if I were dating I would not date someone under 37 years old and that is pushing it, I am almost 52.

For one thing, what exactly would we talk about? What interests would we share? A relationship is not just about sex. Not if you REALLY want a relationship and not just a body to screw when ever you want.

The only except could be if she had the exact same hobbies and interests as me, but then my Daughter is almost 23, That would be awkward indeed.

Good rule of thumb when your older is the 2/3 rule. Your partners normally should be within 2/3 of your age if younger.

I had a relationship with a man who was 6 years younger for about 5 years. I wouldn't be with anyone younger than that.

I like older men too. The older I get though, the less there are to choose from. :lol:

Really, I love the man I'm with right now, he's 2 years older than me. Those really young guys are great to look at but they'll make you feel old eventually.

Dating and screwing are two different things, don't you think?

I mean I can see why people aren't interesting in DATING somebody outside their age bracket.

But as to screwing?

Of course I suspect most of us might be tempted to fuck if it was zipless enough.

yes and i have no problem with it....why? why should age matter if you truly believe the brain is the largest sex organ.....but i will admit it drives you to look this way and that....it makes you feel older in the long run

yes and i have no problem with it....why? why should age matter if you truly believe the brain is the largest sex organ.....but i will admit it drives you to look this way and that....it makes you feel older in the long run

Aren't you married? Are you admitting you cheat? )

moi? i admitted i enjoyed dating younger men...i didnt marry till i was 28....and then i dated men 20....and 50....now is it cheating if everyone knows?

So would any of you women and bass date a younger man? Why or why not?

I have recently met a twenty one or twenty two year old, I am not real sure and he is very good looking but I have no idea if it is worth the hassel plus I need to be serious when I date someone now. He is just so flippin hot!:razz:

Date for what purpose ? Who cares how old someone is if you going to the movies with em ?

nothing wrong with dating a younger guy.

when i'm eighty, i might look for a spry 60 year old. ;)

and i'll also start smoking again. :eusa_whistle:

I'll admit I have thought of smoking again when I'm 80 but dating a guy who is 60 is a little slutty, don't you think? :lol:

you mean i get to start smoking again.....forget the younger men...give me a pack of camels lol
damn i am glad i quiet ....well the costs...i still miss them

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back