Would you? Could you?

If you voted for Obama in the last election, would you vote for him again?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Agreed: people who didn't vote for him are obviously missing something. ;)

I see I'm going to have to clarify for the partisans what I meant by "something." :lol:

Ever heard the phrase "a few bricks short of a load?" That's what they're missing.

You dont sound very centrist with these posts your making. ;).

A centrist would say that voting for obama or mccain were both bad decisions as both are typical lying politicians who have their own self interests at heart.

Centrists support non-party canidates as centrists know that both parties politicians are a bunch of non-representing representative windbags.
Which is exactly why I enjoy picking on the partisans once in a while. (Especially when you get 3 or 4 of them dittoing each other.) ;)

On a more serious note, centrists more often support the lesser of two evils. Reason being, they know that a non-party candidate amounts to a throwaway vote.

You can't see the results if you don't vote, and since my option isn't there, I don't know where the results are.

My guess is that the cool aid drinkers are still asking for more. It is going to take a bit to knock some sense into them.

For those of us on the right, his ties to the Daley machine, his arrogance and double dealing during the campaign against hillary (who I like even less) and his use of stooges to release information illegally and his general propensity to demolish rather than debate were great big red flags as far back as last april. This is one scary dude, with a cavalier attitude toward anyone who stands in his way.

on the plus side, he likes chucking folks under the bus when they get in the way. It is also one of the scary features of the man. All the lefty "Bush=Hitler" types kept seeing the reichstag fire in every event, but what I keep seeing is his Rhoem purge propensities.

He is going to have the same disaster as Clinton did in congress in 94 unless he learns a couple lessons first. And Pelosi makes Jim Wright look a pargon of virtue and understanding

You can't see the results if you don't vote, and since my option isn't there, I don't know where the results are.

I didn't vote but I can see the results.

currently

Yes - 11

No - 8

But I'd guess at least some of the 8 no votes are people who didn't vote for him in the first place.

Forum List

Back