Would you consider voting for Mark Cuban?

Would You Consider for Mark Cuban as President?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Who's Mark Cuban?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I left out a word, ... Voting ... bah!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I might would vote for Cuban Mark, he hasn't disappointed me since that "gang of eight" thing.

It's been a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:
don't know much about him except that i think that he is opposite of TRUMP but probably not .

I would consider it.
I know how he is on a lot of issues but not illegals. That would be a determining factor.

Ahhh the biggest tyrant in American history. Why am i not surprised OldLady?

Am I not being CONSISTENT?

No doubt...

Am I not being CONSISTENT?
I just love how you dont even argue lol

Love me, love my Abe. He was no swamp rat and he kicked the rebels' ass so that today TN Harley is an American citizen. See how good that was?

Love me, love my Abe. He was no swamp rat and he kicked the rebels' ass so that today TN Harley is an American citizen. See how good that was?
He was a shit stain, the first and only president to suspend habeas corpus… Unforgivable

His tyrannical goons raped my great great great grandmother and killed her cattle. So thanks for that.

I'm pretty sure the Uni-Bomber isn't going to be endorsed even by the DNC; mostly because he was white, though.

He was a shit stain, the first and only president to suspend habeas corpus… Unforgivable

Would you be an AMERICAN today, if he had not?

His tyrannical goons raped my great great great grandmother and killed her cattle. So thanks for that.

Holy crap ... You could have been riding a horse instead of a hog ... Damn them for killing the cattle.

If they had been liberals, they would have killed your great great great grandmother and raped her cattle! :D

Holy crap ... You could have been riding a horse instead of a hog ... Damn them for killing the cattle.

She didnt mind. She considered the environment and it made her feel better. If she was happy, i am happy.

Would you be an AMERICAN today, if he had not?
Of course

Forum List

Back