Would You Consider Going?

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Cuddling, hmm of course we all like it, and let’s face it we even need it. Psychologists claim it could be the solution to some of that 21st century-produced excess tension, maybe even a way to mitigate all the new technologies for some good old-fashioned tendresse.

So while I understand the need, why get it from strangers? Is it the new a la mode way of looking for a date? Non! It is an organized meeting with rules and facilitators. No contact is allowed unless the other person verbally said oui! In any case, clothes stay on.

As for the dress code, leave that sexy negligé @ home! This is the land of comfy flannels. It’s all about cozy and… cuddly.

Armed with a lot of skepticism and standoffishness, I attended my first Cuddle Party. So to all you people who are touch-o- phobic’s and don’t want perverted old men slobbering all over them… relax, this is not it.

Singles who feel alienated by the cold big city, come to the cuddle parties for a breath of wholesome community where they can experience some tender love and care.

Cuddle me | She is French

I can't decide how I feel about this. I think it's great people are trying new ways to throw off alienation and loneliness. I believe in the humaness of humans, and I don't think anyone is a failure for needing more contact with others -- unless they do nothing to get it.

But cuddling with strangers? I fear I must be the touch-o-phobe type. I just can't see that being enjoyable for me. I don't love them, they don't love me, I don't trust them, and if I am gonna get my feet rubbed, I want my toes painted too.

What say you? Would you ever consider attending a cuddle party? Do you think this is a good choice for people who are away from their hometowns and feeling lonely?

Forum List

Back