Would you agree to higher taxes in exchange for healthcare and college at no-cost?

Can't raise taxes to pay for it then say you're receiving it at no cost. Unless you expect the 49% of Americans who pay taxes to cover your tuition for you.

-Geaux
Who pay federal income taxes you mean, Pub dupe. If you count ALL taxes and fees, the top 60% all pay 28-30%, the rest at least 17%. You are misinformed. 55% of giant corps pay nothing at all. Dems refuse to raise taxes on anyone on this forum. (Under $250k)

Can't raise taxes to pay for it then say you're receiving it at no cost. Unless you expect the 49% of Americans who pay taxes to cover your tuition for you.

-Geaux
Who pay federal income taxes you mean, Pub dupe. If you count ALL taxes and fees, the top 60% all pay 28-30%, the rest at least 17%. You are misinformed. 55% of giant corps pay nothing at all. Dems refuse to raise taxes on anyone on this forum. (Under $250k)

Oh... well that's different. As long as it's someone else getting fucked, I'm all for it! *

*sarcasm mocking the hypocrisy of statists

-Geaux

Oh... well that's different. As long as it's someone else getting fucked, I'm all for it! *

Well only payback for them screwing the country and the nonrich for 30 years, dingbat dupe.

-Geaux

Well only payback for them screwing the country and the nonrich for 30 years, dingbat dupe.

Yeah. That really nails the difference in our viewpoints. I've always felt it was the job of government to prevent people getting screwed, rather than helping them get revenge.

-Geaux

Yeah. That really nails the difference in our viewpoints. I've always felt it was the job of government to prevent people getting screwed, rather than helping them get revenge.
Same thing in this case. See sig.

-Geaux

At the moment it's you and your friends and family getting feqed, and has been for 30 years, dingbat dupe. see sig

-Geaux

At the moment it's you and your friends and family getting feqed, and has been for 30 years, dingbat dupe. see sig
That misses the point. If anyone is getting screwed, the job of government is to prevent it, not facilitate revenge.

Also, stow the personal remarks. You don't know a goddamned thing about me, my friends, or my family, and it will stay that way.

Last edited:
No. I'd prefer our government didn't overburden the people, rob them from the right to provide for themselves, or become so large and incompetent that it collapses of its own corruption and leaves us all worse off.

-Geaux

That misses the point. If anyone is getting screwed, the job of government is to prevent it, not facilitate revenge.

Also, stow the personal remarks. You don't know a goddamned thing about me, my friends, or my family, and it will stay that way.
I know you're not millionaires, Pub dupe. lol

-Geaux

I know you're not millionaires, Pub dupe. lol

No. You don't. Don't mention my family again. Last warning.

Forum List

Back