Would You Abandon Your Party for a Third Party?

Would You Abandon you Party for a Third Party?

• Total voters
Did you make it to that third party?

nah, i got stuck on the second party, it was great.

Let me see if I got this straight.

You (the party of the first part) got stuck on the party of the second part, forsaking the party of the third part?

pretty much, second party was so great i did not even try to find a third party. when i came home, the guests of my party were gone, surprisingly, and had cleaned the apartment. the best thing is i am not even lying, just misleading. :lol:

nah, i got stuck on the second party, it was great.

Let me see if I got this straight.

You (the party of the first part) got stuck on the party of the second part, forsaking the party of the third part?

pretty much, second party was so great i did not even try to find a third party. when i came home, the guests of my party were gone, surprisingly, and had cleaned the apartment. the best thing is i am not even lying, just misleading. :lol:

Your Honor, the prostitution rests.

As long as they're conservative--I don't care what party they belong too. And if we have to form a conservative party---hey---I would be very active in supporting it.

The problem we have today is a two party system--along with a very stupid American public who instead of paying attention to past voting records--associations--& past statements--vote a straight ticket for whomever in their life long party that shows up on that ticket.

And that is exactly why we are in this mess today.

In my opinion, the political parties deserve to die a miserable death. They are a cancer upon the Republic. I loathe them.

I vote for the person not some party. My allegiance is to the Constitution, not any political party.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

But, I have no party. When a party comes along who demonstrates that it's principles are those of the founders, I'll join a party.

I wouldn't abandon any party as i belong to no party.

but I would welcome with open arms a viable third party for the simple reason that it would force compromise and moderation in government. if all 3 parties had to compromise enough so that not any one group could ram legislation down our collective throats, we would see much more reasonable and pragmatic legislation.

I've never been a party loyalist so I have to vote yes.

I've voted more 3rd party than republican in my life and more demcorat than republican (a lot of times in my town and state you can only vote for a democrat as there is no republican challenger)

For presidents i voted in my short history democrat, 3rd party, republican, 3rd party, 3rd party.

See the pattern with 8 year presidents, i dont re-elect anyone ;).

I've often voted 'none of the above'. I like that. It fulfills my obligation to vote, without voting for idiots.

Only if they had a chance of winning or the other choice was a complete dirtbag. A third party candidate may ensure Corzine's re-election in NJ. Scares the bejesus out of me.

Course that would be playing into the Dems hands.

They use the media to scare our spineless Congressmen into keeping their mouths shut and change a once vital party into a bunch of weak jellyfish.

The policies that the left pushes aren't even popular with most of America yet by using the media they can do pretty much whatever they want and not suffer for it.

Then you get somebody like Obama with his community organizers stealing elections and the Republicans just seem impotent. No wonder so many voters feel like going third party.

Reagan, Perot, Anderson, Bush, Barr. You be the judge. See below for my next choice at the moment.

Forum List

Back