Would Voters Knowingly Vote for A Homosexual for President?

It's the year 2012, if we still have a problem with Barack Obama having gay sex, even with his bodyguard Reggie Love, then maybe "hope" and "change" really are just words

I take it the libtards really hate the birther stuff moreso than having a closet gay president in the WH. Wonder what Michelle thinks about the wonderful ?man? she married.

Of course this isn't the ONLY article that comes up when one Googles "obamas gay lovers". And old Larry Sinclair is adamant in his accusations. But you read, you decide. Libtards, do you find this subject matter more or less irritating than the birth certificate stuff?

Obama Photo: Holding Hands With Gay Lover Pakistani | Obama Birthplace Controversy

I'm not a liberal, but I will do my best to answer your question.

Let's seeeeeeeee...

Which would bother me more...

A crackpot batshit insane theory which only someone with three pounds of brain damage would believe or...

A different crackpot batshit insane theory which only someone with EIGHT pounds of brain damage would believe.

Hmmmmmmm...

You have presented us with a real poser, Qantrill.

Of course this isn't the ONLY article that comes up when one Googles "obamas gay lovers". And old Larry Sinclair is adamant in his accusations. But you read, you decide. Libtards, do you find this subject matter more or less irritating than the birth certificate stuff?

Obama Photo: Holding Hands With Gay Lover Pakistani | Obama Birthplace Controversy

I'm not a liberal, but I will do my best to answer your question.

Let's seeeeeeeee...

Which would bother me more...

A crackpot batshit insane theory which only someone with three pounds of brain damage would believe or...

A different crackpot batshit insane theory which only someone with EIGHT pounds of brain damage would believe.

Hmmmmmmm...

You have presented us with a real poser, Qantrill.

I find it much easier to believe Reggie Love, Larry Sinclair and the Pakistani lover than to believe that Obama just turned his head and ignored the four Diplomatic staff members begging for help in Benghazi. How 'bout yourself? Besides, if it's on the internets it must be true, right? And this forum in on the internets.

Last edited:

But did those articles have pictures of bigfoot clinching hands with his gay Pakistani lover?:confused:

Dunno...................but this video shows Bush Jr. holding hands with a Saudi prince.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOKGDvijes4]Our Tribute to Bush's Love Affair with the Saudis - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back