Would Tod Palin pass a security clearance?

• Banned
Fortunatly I dont think we will have to worry about that.

Well.. you support and belong to a party that was anti-American and for things such as extending segregation... even if it was done by a leadership you never knew and was done before you were a member... so I guess that makes you ineligible as well then

• Banned
Funny that the right doesnt think a guy who already passed the security clearance is fit.

Yet people like the Palins who would likely NOT pass the level required are just peachy

• Banned
Well.. you support and belong to a party that was anti-American and for things such as extending segregation... even if it was done by a leadership you never knew and was done before you were a member... so I guess that makes you ineligible as well then

Just shows how delousional you are.

You would say such utter bullshit in defense of people who took part in a group that States its mission is something other than America First and thinkits cute.

• Banned
It's called hyper- partisanship---you know all about it----you are one

Dillo the clown,

You have no idea what a partisan is.

Your party is so lost and full of blind followers they defend anything.

1) Did either Palin have association with the loon in the party that was calling for seceding from the US?
2) Did either Palin have involvement with the party when that agenda was an official agenda of the party?
3) Did either Palin embrace this stance and promote it?
4) Do the loons of your DEM party who advocate racist policies such as Affirmative action, or radical and illegal protest, mean that you inherently believe in the same things?

Give it a rest, troll

Dillo the clown,

You have no idea what a partisan is.

Your party is so lost and full of blind followers they defend anything.

Of course I know what hyper-partisanship is-----you defend the party you belong to whether they are right or wrong and make every attempt you can smear the other party at every opportunity. It's what makes American politics so boring and hate filled.

By that logic, Obama wouldn't 'pass' a security clearance. I wouldn't necessarily say that Palin has been a member of a group that is anti-American. From what I can tell, they just don't like the direction our government is taking our country. The same can be said of Obama and his supporters (and plenty of other people for that matter). I think many people are on the same side on this issue, but we're too caught up in political parties to admit it.

Tell me what this current R party has done that is worth defending?

There is nothing but bad things coming from your party why would I not stand against it.

Why do you defend it?

By that logic, Obama wouldn't 'pass' a security clearance. I wouldn't necessarily say that Palin has been a member of a group that is anti-American. From what I can tell, they just don't like the direction our government is taking our country. The same can be said of Obama and his supporters (and plenty of other people for that matter). I think many people are on the same side on this issue, but we're too caught up in political parties to admit it.

Dude hes in congress and has a security clearance

He already has gotten a security clearance.

Someone belonging to a separatist group? I sure wouldn't get one if I belonged to such a group. My husband sure wouldn't have gotten one (which he has) if he had ever belonged to such a group.

Will Tod get one? Dunno. Hope it doesn't matter.

He already has gotten a security clearance.

Someone belonging to a separatist group? I sure wouldn't get one if I belonged to such a group. My husband sure wouldn't have gotten one (which he has) if he had ever belonged to such a group.

Will Tod get one? Dunno. Hope it doesn't matter.

why would a spouse need one?

Frank Naif: Todd Palin's Past Political Associations A Likely Security Clearance Disqualifier

He would very likely not pass a security clearance check for any kind of work in the US goverment.

He has been a member of a group that is anti American.

I want to see McCain have an in depth conversation about some of the things the head of the AIP has said. "The fires of hell are glacers compared to his hatred of America".

Why's McCain "palin around with terrorists"?

Forum List

Back