Would the woman still flock to churches if Jesus looked like Danny DeVito

A little tougher for Jesus that look like Devito to say "eat of my body". "Yeah, I just had some In N Out Burger so not really hungry".

¿Drugs? ... Do you use drugs?

Nah just humor.

Ah humor - grmn: "Hummer". I heard about. Brits have it, French eat it and Americans drive in it. So you are French: you eat it.

hummer.jpg

Are you still alive, racist? How many Blacks did you provocate in the last few months in the USA?

So now it's racist not to like fakers? Or is that only in Germany, they're fucked up there.

If you are not a racist then someone else wrote your messages some weeks or months ago. And what you said about Germans I will tell Adolfa Merkel and she will send an airship to bomb down your American Pizza to an Italian Pizza.

Your probably not even German, just a fucking n1gger with a nazi complex.

No - I am not Jesse Owens - I am Luz Long.

7.8_Bild4_BArch_Bild_183-G00627.jpg

You should learn some history, unlike you, Jesse Owens had no nazi complex. I bet you still wear liedenhosen.

"Although I wasn't invited to shake hands with Hitler, I wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President either."
Jesse Owens, the most successfull sportsman worldwide of the Olympic Games 1936 in Berlin

Last edited:
Seems like I'm not the only one to have asked this question.
Google it and many pop up like:
If Jesus came back and it turned out he looks like Danny Devito would you be less likely to listen to him?

Such a strange idea don't have two people independent from each other. If you was the first then maybe someone else took the ball. In general: Truth is always true - completly independent who speaks the truth. So everyone should always listen and to try to understand.

Now,
since they always attribute visions to divine intervention then the inspiration that 80 year old lady to redo the Jesus painting must be divinely inspired to reveal the face of Jesus.
Except when that inspiration looks like this, then they blame it on stupidity instead.
Isn't stupidity divinely inspired?
tmp_28801-20120823__spain_botched_jesus_fresco_restoration~p11011501049.jpg
tmp_28801-images-1-665297704.jpeg
It's surely prevalent.

Attachments

• tmp_28801-20120823__spain_botched_jesus_fresco_restoration~p1928786279.jpg
    tmp_28801-20120823__spain_botched_jesus_fresco_restoration~p1928786279.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
the blonde blue eyed jesus......what a fable....why tall....i would not think tall at all...perhaps tall compared to the rest of the short people...
The blue eyes and the tallness comes from Jewish tradition.

It is used to discount the story about Hallowed Patrimony (for Mary).

The story goes that she was a strumpet for Romans and one of her clients/boyfriends was Panther the Centurion.

Italians often have blue eyes. Green eyes too. Not just dark brown.

My own personal view is that the stories told my St. Matthew and St. Luke are accurate, and that Mary had a theophany, and the child Jesus was born of God who is his Father -- Catholic view.

Jewish tradition is the only account that we have of what Jesus probably looked like -- blue eyes and tall like a half breed Roman.
Get real. Blue eyes come from the white people tradition.

Rasta Jesus

Attachments

• tmp_24273-aaf2b8bb7bbfa50be67f55627ba78601-1503493817.jpg
    tmp_24273-aaf2b8bb7bbfa50be67f55627ba78601-1503493817.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 24
This is actually quite funny I remember that the church was looking to expand into non Caucasian countries in the late 1990 or 2000 and they were looking to change the idol from belong blue eyed to a more African look which would appeal to the areas where their growth was healthy or stabile...If I remember correctly they had settled on this new look but I don't believe they implemented it ... I guess they still wanted that Alexander the Great look that they took off of that statue from the third century bce and they are loath to give it up ... I guess they used their Veto not their Da Vito.... Lol...

Forum List

Back