would the racist republican senator from MA please stand up

emptystep

VIP Member
Jul 17, 2012
This is my new thread to put Scott Brown in his place, because he sure as Hell does not belong in the U.S. Senate. I welcome everyones comment positive and negative.

This first post is to call Brown out on his racist campaign.

If Elizabeth Warren did not put that she was Native American to gain preference why would she put that designation? Perhaps she was doing a shout out to a group of people who she believes she is part of and identifies with. Scott Brown would not understand this. One might think he would has he has been victimized himself. Rather than being an advocate for victims of similar crimes he won't even name his attacker who could very well be abusing someone else right now.

Brown wants to put his difficult times behind him and live life to the fullest now. Just as after he does the hard work of getting elected he will put the people of Massachusetts behind him and go back to his dinners with the fat cats and Carl Roves of Washington.

Scott Brown and the right wing political machine needs to keep his racist hate campaign out of Massachusetts. Same on Massachusetts if we give into the hate and fear that Scott Brown and the like spread like a disease across our beautiful country. These people do not belong in political life.

I have include the text from a page on the Trail of Tears. Don't think for a moment Scott Brown would not have been someone advocating for the removal of the Cherokee.

Trail of Tears- the Cherokee Indians
The Trail of Tears- The Cherokee

trail-484x308.jpg

Ignoring a Supreme Court decision reversing the Indian Removal Act, President Andrew Jackson
ordered the removal of the Cherokee Indians from their homelands in the Southeast.

White settlers had discovered gold on Indian land and wanted to freely mine it.
The Cherokee were rounded up in 1838 and taken to holding pens, which had been used for
livestock. They were then forced by soldiers, most on foot, to march hundreds of miles to
Indian Territory (now northeastern Oklahoma), to a reservation.

Ethnologist James Mooney later interviewed survivors and White soldiers and wrote about the
“Trail of Tears,” as it was described to him.

Trail of Tears- The Cherokee Experience
Soldiers told Mooney of being ordered to surround each Cherokee home and take them by
surprise.

Cherokee families were eating dinner in their warm cabins in the Cherokee Nation (Southeast),
when soldiers appeared at their door holding rifles with bayonets fixed and pointed at the men,
and the women and children who wearing crying.

They were driven by the soldiers along a trail to animal holding pens within a stockade.

Some of the Cherokee men who had still been working in the fields were seized and taken
directly to holding pens.

As soon as the Cherokees had been driven from their homes, White settlers came along and
looted the homes and stole the livestock.

Conditions in the holding pens were crowded, had no roofs for shelter, and light rains had soon
turned the manure filled ground into a muddy, smelly, disease-ridden environment. Infants and
children were the first to become sick. Many died.

Soldiers were then ordered to begin the long march towards the reservation in Indian
Territory hundreds of miles away.

When removed from their homes, the Cherokee were not allowed to take anything with them.
Soldiers had to provide was little food and warm clothing was available for the march.

As they marched along, a cold and fierce winter began to set in. The Cherokee people died at an
alarming rate, especially women and children. It is estimated that close to 8,000 died.

The Cherokee call this bitter road where so many died, “Trail of Tears.”

You're a douche bag, shoot yourself!

Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on and why should I shoot myself when Scott Brown and Carl Rove would gladly do it for me. And by the way, you know I'm right so screw off.

Politics then:
"White settlers had discovered gold on Indian land and wanted to freely mine it.
The Cherokee were rounded up in 1838 and taken to holding pens, which had been used for
livestock. They were then forced by soldiers, most on foot, to march hundreds of miles to
Indian Territory (now northeastern Oklahoma), to a reservation."

Politics now:
"Wall Street never wanted to see Elizabeth Warren sworn into the Senate, and now it's flooding her opponent’s campaign coffers in the final stretch of one of the closest races in the country.

Scott Brown raked in more than $500,000 from employees and PACs in the financial sector in June, the most recent month of data available, a report compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics for POLITICO found. That’s more than he’s gotten from the industry in any month since the start of last year.

Brown has already received more than $3.3 million from the finance, insurance and real estate industries this cycle, according to CRP, more than any other member of Congress or congressional candidate."

Scott Brown is cut from the same cloth.

Read more: Wall Street filling Scott Brown's coffers - Robin Bravender - POLITICO.com

According to Elizabeth Warren, she designated herself a Cherokee to get invited to luncheons. She was lying then and trying to wiggle out of it now.

Elizabeth Warren is a liar. She pretended to be a minority for career advancement which is about as sleazy as you can get. She got caught red handed doing so and all the excuses in the world won't change that.

If you still want to vote for her, fine but know what it is that you're getting when you do.

The History Place - Irish Potato Famine: Gone to America
"In Boston, as well as other American cities in the mid-1800s, there was no enforcement of sanitary regulations and no building or fire safety codes. Landlords could do as they pleased. A single family three-story house along the waterfront that once belonged to a prosperous Yankee merchant could be divided-up room by room into housing for a hundred Irish, bringing a nice profit."
[We don't need no stinkin' regulations.]

"Wherever they settled, the Irish kept to themselves to the exclusion of everyone else, and thus were slow to assimilate. Americans were thus slow to accept the Irish as equals, preferring instead to judge them by the cartoon stereotypes of drunken, brawling Irishmen published in newspapers of the day. Irish immigrants were also derided in the press as 'aliens' who were mindlessly loyal to their Catholic leaders in place of any allegiance to America."

Just imagine if this was the 18 hundreds and Elizabeth Warren was Irish. My God, Scott Warren would have a field day with her.

This is my new thread to put Scott Brown in his place, because he sure as Hell does not belong in the U.S. Senate. I welcome everyones comment positive and negative.

This first post is to call Brown out on his racist campaign.

If Elizabeth Warren did not put that she was Native American to gain preference why would she put that designation? Perhaps she was doing a shout out to a group of people who she believes she is part of and identifies with. Scott Brown would not understand this. One might think he would has he has been victimized himself. Rather than being an advocate for victims of similar crimes he won't even name his attacker who could very well be abusing someone else right now.

Brown wants to put his difficult times behind him and live life to the fullest now. Just as after he does the hard work of getting elected he will put the people of Massachusetts behind him and go back to his dinners with the fat cats and Carl Roves of Washington.

Scott Brown and the right wing political machine needs to keep his racist hate campaign out of Massachusetts. Same on Massachusetts if we give into the hate and fear that Scott Brown and the like spread like a disease across our beautiful country. These people do not belong in political life.

I have include the text from a page on the Trail of Tears. Don't think for a moment Scott Brown would not have been someone advocating for the removal of the Cherokee.

Trail of Tears- the Cherokee Indians
The Trail of Tears- The Cherokee

trail-484x308.jpg

Ignoring a Supreme Court decision reversing the Indian Removal Act, President Andrew Jackson
ordered the removal of the Cherokee Indians from their homelands in the Southeast.

White settlers had discovered gold on Indian land and wanted to freely mine it.
Indian Territory (now northeastern Oklahoma), to a reservation.

Ethnologist James Mooney later interviewed survivors and White soldiers and wrote about the
“Trail of Tears,” as it was described to him.

Trail of Tears- The Cherokee Experience
Soldiers told Mooney of being ordered to surround each Cherokee home and take them by
surprise.

Cherokee families were eating dinner in their warm cabins in the Cherokee Nation (Southeast),
when soldiers appeared at their door holding rifles with bayonets fixed and pointed at the men,
and the women and children who wearing crying.

They were driven by the soldiers along a trail to animal holding pens within a stockade.

Some of the Cherokee men who had still been working in the fields were seized and taken
directly to holding pens.

As soon as the Cherokees had been driven from their homes, White settlers came along and
looted the homes and stole the livestock.

Conditions in the holding pens were crowded, had no roofs for shelter, and light rains had soon
turned the manure filled ground into a muddy, smelly, disease-ridden environment. Infants and
children were the first to become sick. Many died.

Soldiers were then ordered to begin the long march towards the reservation in Indian
Territory hundreds of miles away.

When removed from their homes, the Cherokee were not allowed to take anything with them.
Soldiers had to provide was little food and warm clothing was available for the march.

As they marched along, a cold and fierce winter began to set in. The Cherokee people died at an
alarming rate, especially women and children. It is estimated that close to 8,000 died.

The Cherokee call this bitter road where so many died, “Trail of Tears.”

Your post is so chock full of bull shit that the only thing I have the time or the energy to say is:

Moron.

Politics then:
"White settlers had discovered gold on Indian land and wanted to freely mine it.

Politics now:
"Wall Street never wanted to see Elizabeth Warren sworn into the Senate, and now it's flooding her opponent’s campaign coffers in the final stretch of one of the closest races in the country.

Scott Brown raked in more than $500,000 from employees and PACs in the financial sector in June, the most recent month of data available, a report compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics for POLITICO found. That’s more than he’s gotten from the industry in any month since the start of last year.

Brown has already received more than $3.3 million from the finance, insurance and real estate industries this cycle, according to CRP, more than any other member of Congress or congressional candidate."

Read more: Wall Street filling Scott Brown's coffers - Robin Bravender - POLITICO.com

Let me rephrase that:

Racist Moron.

If Elizabeth Warren did not put that she was Native American to gain preference why would she put that designation? Perhaps she was doing a shout out to a group of people who she believes she is part of and identifies with.

By your own "reasoning", you would have no problem with a white conservative politician who had falsely indicated he was a minority...not because he wanted preferential status with a public university but because he "identified" with that minority.

I call bullshit.

OP's an idiot. Warren would like nothing better than this self-inflicted fiasco to dissipate. Calling Brown a racist because of a ditzy blond tried to pass herself off as a squaw and keeping the issue in the spotlight is not going to do her any good.

For some reason I can't explain
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

Read more: COLDPLAY - VIVA LA VIDA LYRICS

You're a douche bag, shoot yourself!

Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on and why should I shoot myself when Scott Brown and Carl Rove would gladly do it for me. And by the way, you know I'm right so screw off.

Look, emptyhead! Elizabeth Warren gamed the system to gain an advantage she didn't deserve. The argument is not about what the government did to Native Americans in the past, it's about a worthless, lying piece of shit who isn't fit to lick Carl Rove's shoes.
I have about 8 times the NA blood that Warren has, but I have yet to exploit it to my advantage.

Politics then:

Politics now:

Did whites finding gold on Indian land or Scott Brown's fund raising successes cause Ms warren to lie about her heritage?

Please! If you want to criticize Senator Brown, find something relevant. THEN, address Ms. warren's lies.

Forum List

Back