Would The Military Obey Commander In Chief Trump? Probably.

------------------------------------ i hope that the TRUMP can purge some , hopefully ALL of the unAmerican diversity that has been inserted into American military and Government ranks .
Our military men and women are not emotionless killbots or worthless cannon fodder. Commanders who treat them that way do not deserve command, this is not just my opinion, it is the very basis of an all volunteer force.
--------------------------------------- and thats one of the reasons why a volunteer military is a poor choice for a USA military Occupied .
Explain? The draft just about tore our nation apart because too many poor people were sent and the rich kids got deferments while wasting their lives and limbs in a stupid war no one really wanted. You want to go back to how it was in light of how badly it flew in the face of this being a free country?

Our military no longer relies on needing a million troops to invade. Our military today uses smaller forces that are more mobile and more lethal. Having a smaller highly trained force is more important than quantity

I doubt if the military would want a draft even if they could have one
------------------------------------------- i don't care what the military WANTS outside of when the American public and the American military both agree . Military doesn't make the rules RWinger .

Military develops current doctrine based on their mission and the current threat
It is approved by the Commander in Chief and funded by Congress

water boarding or similar will be found to not be torture , its just common sense . NATO , let them pay up and get in line and there will be no problem . Mr. Trump is just notifying everyone on whats coming should he win the Presidency Ladies and Gents .

Our military men and women are not emotionless killbots or worthless cannon fodder. Commanders who treat them that way do not deserve command, this is not just my opinion, it is the very basis of an all volunteer force.
--------------------------------------- and thats one of the reasons why a volunteer military is a poor choice for a USA military Occupied .
Explain? The draft just about tore our nation apart because too many poor people were sent and the rich kids got deferments while wasting their lives and limbs in a stupid war no one really wanted. You want to go back to how it was in light of how badly it flew in the face of this being a free country?

Our military no longer relies on needing a million troops to invade. Our military today uses smaller forces that are more mobile and more lethal. Having a smaller highly trained force is more important than quantity

------------------------------------------- i don't care what the military WANTS outside of when the American public and the American military both agree . Military doesn't make the rules RWinger .

Military develops current doctrine based on their mission and the current threat
-------------------------------- when we get good military leaders and General back in service we will see what they do RWinger .

If they followed a Kenyan goat herder Im pretty sure they will follow a Patriotic American

What has Trump ever done that is patriotic?
Kind of ducked out on Vietnam didn't he?
what has the Kenyan done?
Trump is not a politician, he does not need a job or any more money, its obvious that he is doing this for the good of his country, not fame or anything else.

water boarding or similar will be found to not be torture , its just common sense . NATO , let them pay up and get in line and there will be no problem . Mr. Trump is just notifying everyone on whats coming should he win the Presidency Ladies and Gents .

The military has already stated they will not engage in waterboarding or other tortures, even if Trump were to demand it

If they followed a Kenyan goat herder Im pretty sure they will follow a Patriotic American

Trump is not a politician, he does not need a job or any more money, its obvious that he is doing this for the good of his country, not fame or anything else.

You made the claim that Trump was a patriot and Obama wasn't

Show me what Trump has done that is patriotic. Running for president is not patriotic, Obama already did that twice didn't he?

i mean , listen to some of mrobamas military leader boys and see why they need replacing . I'll name some names as i wake up but check out one of his spokesmen boys that used to be a 'general' but now does mrobamas work in a suit . And then there is the good old and laughable 'jen psaki' and 'marie harf' .that acted as spokeschicks as they just pushed mrobamas military strategy .

-------------------------------- when we get good military leaders and General back in service we will see what they do RWinger .

We have the best military leaders in the world...by a wide margin

The military has already stated they will not engage in waterboarding or other tortures, even if Trump were to demand it
----------------------------------------- military doesn't MAKE the rules RWinger !!

----------------------------------------- military doesn't MAKE the rules RWinger !!

The rules state they do not have to follow an unlawful order. Torture is unlawful

The rules state they do not have to follow an unlawful order. Torture is unlawful
If torture is unlawful, why is hillary's face allowed on TV and other forms of public media?

Then we'll get CIA ops to do it. Nothing new here, move along.

You made the claim that Trump was a patriot and Obama wasn't

Show me what Trump has done that is patriotic. Running for president is not patriotic, Obama already did that twice didn't he?
sometimes we can deduce what something is, by what it is not.
the Kenyan has shown that he is not patriotic to the American people.
Trump has not shown a lack of Patriotism.

Trump would have scrambled F16's to benghazi. they would have gone.
as America, we would at least have tried. there would be no cover up in the aftermath.
There was no way of saving the ambassador.

"Whether or not they could have gotten there in time, I don’t think there is any issue with respect to that—they couldn’t." - Republican, Trey Gowdy
------------------------------------- trey gowdy , mr. hot air is fulla sh1t Faun .
LOLOL

Trey Gowdy started up the 8th GOP-led investigation into Benghazi. Why on Earth would he lie to protect Hillary? :cuckoo:

as America, we would at least have tried. there would be no cover up in the aftermath.

"Whether or not they could have gotten there in time, I don’t think there is any issue with respect to that—they couldn’t." - Republican, Trey Gowdy
------------------------------------- trey gowdy , mr. hot air is fulla sh1t Faun .
LOLOL

Trey Gowdy started up the 8th GOP-led investigation into Benghazi. Why on Earth would he lie to protect Hillary? :cuckoo:
Maybe he doesnt want to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head from half a mile away.

How is something considered torture in WWII when done to us but not considered torture now to do to others, common sense?

Since Barack Obama has been in the White House, high ranking military officers have been removed from their positions at a rate that is absolutely unprecedented.
It reeks of desperation, to claim a boring list of military retirements is a "purge".

You do know how the military works, right? If someone doesn't get promoted two cycles in a row, they're expected to retire. Hence, there's always a long list of officers who were recently retired. Obama didn't invent that process.

LOLOL

Maybe he doesnt want to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head from half a mile away.
Sounds like another rightarded conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back