Would the "Journalists" have provided these videos on their own?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Israel's use of 'captured' video draws criticism

JERUSALEM – Israel's military is using video confiscated from people on the Gaza-bound aid flotilla to justify opening fire during its deadly raid on the ships, drawing sharp criticism Thursday from foreign correspondents who say some of the footage was shot by journalists.

Israel's use of 'captured' video draws criticism - Yahoo! News

---

The only reason they are Pissed is because they are Sympathetic to the Palestinian Cause and NOT Objective "Journalists"...

They KNOW these Videos JUSTIFY the Israeli Response.

:)

peace...

There is no doubt in my mind that Israel was well within it's rights to board and search these vessels. I also believe that the occupants of the vessels purposely started the trouble. I am glad that Israel finished the job.

There is no doubt in my mind that Israel was well within it's rights to board and search these vessels. I also believe that the occupants of the vessels purposely started the trouble. I am glad that Israel finished the job.

It's just too Bad that the "Free Press" can't do their Job...

peace...

They refuse to...and quite frankly supporting a Statist/Marxist as Obama?

Puts the very meaning of their jobs, and "Free Press" in jepoardy *IF* the Statists have their way. In that event? *Hello Pravda*

Video: Glenn Beck Airs Israeli Raid Footage | The Daily Show | Comedy Central
This simply can't be repeated enough...

peace...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-june-3-2010/glenn-beck-airs-israeli-raid-footage[/URL]

And?

If so many have shown this footage why is there any question about what happened? It seems very clear to me.
There is a blockade.
These ships refused to be inspected
They were boarded.
The Soldiers were attacked as they set foot on board.
They fought back.
Bad guys want to cry because their pussies hurt.
End of story.

Forum List

Back