Would the GOP embrace an open border if Mexicans solved cultural deficiencies?

Ofcourse they would....think about it, would the GOP give two shits about illegal immigration if we bordered New Zealand to our south?
That said, why aren’t groups of volunteer Liberals moving to Mexico on a mission to rid Mexicans of inherent deficiencies?
New Zealander's are of European descent,those that this nation was intended for if you read the naturalization acts of the 1790's. That being said I don't want ANY illegals here but would welcome with open arms Europeans and those of European descent who came here legally.

Who is FOR open borders ?
you might want to check with your betters, the kool-aide is wearing off.

Pssst. No one is for OPEN borders . Typical righty MO . Instantly accuse the other side of the most extreme opinion .

“I don’t think a big ass Wall is a good idea”.

“YOU ARE FOR OPEN BORDERS!!!”
You might see that change as a response to the decline in immigration since the financial crisis and recession of 2007-09, or you might see it as a partisan riposte to the heated anti-immigrant rhetoric of some Republicans. But it also reflects — or has inspired — a change in position among Democratic politicians. As National Review's editorialists write, both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders promised, at the debate hosted by Univision, to quit enforcing immigration law altogether. Clinton said she won't deport any illegal immigrant except those with criminal records, and Sanders agreed.
I can see why Clinton and Sanders might consider themselves bound to outbid each other for the support of open borders activists. But I wonder whether Clinton has given any thought to the sustainability of her position in the general election.

Do Democrats want to be the open borders party?

you need to reconnect with your betters and start towing the party line.

Pssst. No one is for OPEN borders . Typical righty MO . Instantly accuse the other side of the most extreme opinion .

You might see that change as a response to the decline in immigration since the financial crisis and recession of 2007-09, or you might see it as a partisan riposte to the heated anti-immigrant rhetoric of some Republicans. But it also reflects — or has inspired — a change in position among Democratic politicians. As National Review's editorialists write, both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders promised, at the debate hosted by Univision, to quit enforcing immigration law altogether. Clinton said she won't deport any illegal immigrant except those with criminal records, and Sanders agreed.
I can see why Clinton and Sanders might consider themselves bound to outbid each other for the support of open borders activists. But I wonder whether Clinton has given any thought to the sustainability of her position in the general election.

*toeing the line

*toeing the line
spelling-nazis-spelling-nazi-nazis-grammer-nazis-emo-demotivational-poster-12358395031.jpg

I’m real surprised that none of our resident illegals or barely American anchors have jumped in here to add to the conversation.
Wouldn’t you like to see some thoughtful, willing Liberals get down there to help bring that iQ up?

Ofcourse they would....think about it, would the GOP give two shits about illegal immigration if we bordered New Zealand to our south?
That said, why aren’t groups of volunteer Liberals moving to Mexico on a mission to rid Mexicans of inherent deficiencies?

I don't have any problem with white, freedom voting immigrants. But it's stupid to call them illegals, because they of course come in legally, and in peace. To truly enrich us with their talents and viewpoints.

Yes please, more of those immigrants! I bet I don't have to ask, they will be all over the place as Trump has lowered the taxes and increased the opportunities here.

Forum List

Back