Would the GOP embrace an open border if Mexicans solved cultural deficiencies?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Ofcourse they would....think about it, would the GOP give two shits about illegal immigration if we bordered New Zealand to our south?
That said, why aren’t groups of volunteer Liberals moving to Mexico on a mission to rid Mexicans of inherent deficiencies?

IDK about the GOP, but i still would.
Fuck illegals. All of em

Ofcourse they would....think about it, would the GOP give two shits about illegal immigration if we bordered New Zealand to our south?
That said, why aren’t groups of volunteer Liberals moving to Mexico on a mission to rid Mexicans of inherent deficiencies?
What cultural deficiencies?

I just fell out of my seat, on that answer. Of course a liberal would be totally clueless.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

I just fell out of my seat, on that answer. Of course a liberal would be totally clueless.

View attachment 169402
I see you can't answer the question, no surprise...Just the usual spam..

Hell, if New Zealand was to the south? The illegal immigration problem might be going the other way. . . . :badgrin:

That’s a long ass list...Think of all the “deficiencies” that prevent nations/cultures from becoming civil and truly first world.

View attachment 169402
I see you can't answer the question, no surprise...Just the usual spam..
I apologize that you are too stupid to not know the cultural deficiencies...

Ah yes, I love it when the blank stares look upon the empty box....

If you’re honestly confused, I’m not opposed to having my 14 year old daughter log in and explain the deficiencies to you. I aim to enlighten the iQ challenged and self manipulated. Please advise.

I live in Manassas Va punk, I see all the problems like MS-13 raping girls, burning houses, shooting at others, just like a typical liberal inner city folk. That is why you see no difference tard....

If you’re honestly confused, I’m not opposed to having my 14 year old daughter log in and explain the deficiencies to you. I aim to enlighten the iQ challenged and self manipulated. Please advise.
I think you'd better call her, she's probably a lot smarter than you if she can answer what you can't..

By no means are all illegal aliens from Mexico.
Nor is Mexico the only country with cultural deficiencies.
"Cultural deficiencies" are a matter of opinion and a separate issue altogether.
However I am in favor of liberals going to Mexico and giving the rest of us a break.

I live in Manassas Va punk, I see all the problems like MS-13 raping girls, burning houses, shooting at others, just like a typical liberal inner city folk. That is why you see no difference tard....

What do you expect from criminals a prayer circle?

Liberals, the only thing I expect from them is to make the world a better place. More drugs, more abortions, more inner city shootings. Soon liberalism will be a thing of the past

Liberalism-14377344077-485x387.jpeg

If we bordered NZ, we wouldn't have such an issue as NZ isn't a shithole that people are risking death to get out of.

that silliness aside

No one in their right mind supports open boarders.

By no means are all illegal aliens from Mexico.
Nor is Mexico the only country with cultural deficiencies.
"Cultural deficiencies" are a matter of opinion and a separate issue altogether.
However I am in favor of liberals going to Mexico and giving the rest of us a break.

I couldn’t disagree with you more.
Cultural deficiencies are a matter of habit and behavior related to low iQ, immortality and the lack of humane values.
Nobody first world and sane could/would believe that Somalis don’t have cultural deficiencies. The same is true with Mexicans.

If we bordered NZ, we wouldn't have such an issue as NZ isn't a shithole that people are risking death to get out of.

that silliness aside

No one in their right mind supports open boarders.

The problem with open boarders is they never pay their rent!

Forum List

Back