Would Starting A "Tax Me More Please" Fund Work In The Real World?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
PS_0928W_INSANE.jpg

We keep hearing from folks like Warren Buffet, Susan Surandon, Rosanne Barr, Michael Moore, Barrack Obama, Russell Simmons, and others that we need to tax the rich even more. Nobody really knows how much, but someone that knows Obama from Indonesia says he actually would like to tax rich folks 100%. He wants to punish people, not pay off the debt.

Well, these people are foolish enough to say "Please tax me". Why don't we give them a voluntary fund to donate to. All proceeds can go directly to paying down the debt. Maintain a list of donors and how much they gave basically putting their money where their mouths are.

Even college students that feel that we aren't taxed enough can donate. Instead of protesting in the streets and scratching their heads when someone asks them what they're protesting, and answering, "I'm not really sure, but isn't this great", they can contribute to the cause.

I think this "tax the rich" BS Obama keeps trying to sell is a scam, but maybe if they actually started a fund for the insane liberal something good would come from it.

Anger and resentment is where all of this "Tax The Rich" nonsense is coming from. Anger at this country. Anger and envy for the haves as opposed to the have-nots.

I think Obama's own resentment really starts with his own racism. It's what drives him. If you're a world leader that hates Whites like Brazil's President Obama says "You're My Man".

During the Democrat Debates in 08' Obama proved this to be the case because before he was the favorite the rest of the candidates tore into him over his answer to the question, "If you knew that revenues would not increase if you raised taxes on the rich.....would you still raise them?"

His answer was "Yes". :cuckoo:

Everyone on the stage felt that answer was crazy. Now we're seeing it every day when he gives a speech. Paying down the debt isn't his motivation. Getting even is.

The difficult thing is figuring out just what he's getting even for. Could it be just the color of his skin? Did somebody call him the "N" word while he was growing up? Is this all just a childish way of punishing not only those who he thinks have been unfair to him but everyone else he thinks is evil? Whites in particular?

My suggestion is start a fund so that the divisions that this debate is causing will finally end. Obama is supposed to be working to create jobs but instead he's driving a wedge between us with this tax the rich Bullshit. I think this would be much more productive......or is the goal simply to piss off as many people as possible????? Well, if we just start a fund like this I think that question would be quickly answered.

let the wealthy defend themselves, and I bet a rift would not be there...it seems to be the ones that are not wealthy, complaining....I don't think the wealthiest truly care....

let the wealthy defend themselves, and I bet a rift would not be there...it seems to be the ones that are not wealthy, complaining....I don't think the wealthiest truly care....

The reason for that is because they know that Obama is blowing smoke.

But the divisions he's causing are real.

you are letting the division happen....by reacting to it, while the wealthiest, who it will affect if it happened, are pretty much, keeping silent...

PS_0928W_INSANE.jpg

We keep hearing from folks like Warren Buffet, Susan Surandon, Rosanne Barr, Michael Moore, Barrack Obama, Russell Simmons, and others that we need to tax the rich even more. Nobody really knows how much, but someone that knows Obama from Indonesia says he actually would like to tax rich folks 100%. He wants to punish people, not pay off the debt.

Well, these people are foolish enough to say "Please tax me". Why don't we give them a voluntary fund to donate to. All proceeds can go directly to paying down the debt. Maintain a list of donors and how much they gave basically putting their money where their mouths are.

Even college students that feel that we aren't taxed enough can donate. Instead of protesting in the streets and scratching their heads when someone asks them what they're protesting, and answering, "I'm not really sure, but isn't this great", they can contribute to the cause.

I think this "tax the rich" BS Obama keeps trying to sell is a scam, but maybe if they actually started a fund for the insane liberal something good would come from it.

Anger and resentment is where all of this "Tax The Rich" nonsense is coming from. Anger at this country. Anger and envy for the haves as opposed to the have-nots.

I think Obama's own resentment really starts with his own racism. It's what drives him. If you're a world leader that hates Whites like Brazil's President Obama says "You're My Man".

During the Democrat Debates in 08' Obama proved this to be the case because before he was the favorite the rest of the candidates tore into him over his answer to the question, "If you knew that revenues would not increase if you raised taxes on the rich.....would you still raise them?"

Everyone on the stage felt that answer was crazy. Now we're seeing it every day when he gives a speech. Paying down the debt isn't his motivation. Getting even is.

The difficult thing is figuring out just what he's getting even for. Could it be just the color of his skin? Did somebody call him the "N" word while he was growing up? Is this all just a childish way of punishing not only those who he thinks have been unfair to him but everyone else he thinks is evil? Whites in particular?

My suggestion is start a fund so that the divisions that this debate is causing will finally end. Obama is supposed to be working to create jobs but instead he's driving a wedge between us with this tax the rich Bullshit. I think this would be much more productive......or is the goal simply to piss off as many people as possible????? Well, if we just start a fund like this I think that question would be quickly answered.

Obama hates whites? Republicans need to believe that because it gives them a reason to hate blacks.

The Bible is the reason they hate gays.

I guess "Remember the Alamo" is why they hate Hispanics.

Wow, they sure do have a lot of hate. Guess their religion teaches them that. What else could it be?

you are letting the division happen....by reacting to it, while the wealthiest, who it will affect if it happened, are pretty much, keeping silent...

So it's my fault?

Ok

Fact is the rich are not silent. They're speaking loud and clear by pulling their support for him and by making sure they cover their own asses rather than hiring new workers.

Obama knows this will only cause trouble and it's what he needs. Solutions are not forthcoming. Merely scapegoating and blame-throwing. A Community Organiser's Bread & Butter.

Last edited:
PS_0928W_INSANE.jpg

Obama hates whites? Republicans need to believe that because it gives them a reason to hate blacks.

Wow, they sure do have a lot of hate. Guess their religion teaches them that. What else could it be?

Having principles and standards of conduct is not hate.

Btw, the Bible doesn't teach us to hate....human nature does (and society).

It's the same human nature that makes you hate simply because you dislike opposing viewpoints.

I never understood why Gays can't serve or why blacks had to be relegated to being cooks and logistics. I think finally things have evened out. Let's just make sure that these folks don't end up being favored over others because of sexual-orientation.

PS_0928W_INSANE.jpg

It's the same human nature that makes you hate simply because you dislike opposing viewpoints.

I never understood why Gays can't serve or why blacks had to be relegated to being cooks and logistics. I think finally things have evened out. Let's just make sure that these folks don't end up being favored over others because of sexual-orientation.

At least you admit you are full of "hate". Seems you're making progress.

At least you admit you are full of "hate". Seems you're making progress.

I admit you're full of crap.....but that's about it.

Why don't we give them a voluntary fund to donate to.

You misunderstand taxation altogether. Its a shared burden. I'm willing to pay a little more in taxes, but I'm not going to give up more of my money to the People for the People as a whole to decide what to spend it on unless everyone else in my income group has to do the same. Otherwise, I'll keep it, and decide for myself what to spend it on.

What's hard to understand is how right wingers constantly harp about responsibility - yet they expect only rich liberals to pay for all the roads, schools, and bridges.

Last edited:
Why don't we give them a voluntary fund to donate to.

You misunderstand taxation altogether. Its a shared burden. I'm willing to pay a little more in taxes, but I'm not going to give up more of my money to the People for the People as a whole to decide what to spend it on unless everyone else in my income group has to do the same. Otherwise, I'll keep it, and decide for myself what to spend it on.

What's hard to understand is how right wingers constantly harp about responsibility - yet they expect only rich liberals to pay for all the roads, schools, and bridges.

Oh I understand taxation and it effects on the job market.

A voluntary fund wouldn't put the screws to anyone. It wouldn't force anyone to close or move their business. None of this "fuck the rich" nonsense is helping create one single job.

Isn't job creation supposed to be what we're after?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You want to pay more, the government will let you.

Buffet doesn't have to pay Capital gains rate. He can pay ordinary income rate. He is scamming the tax code to get the capital gains rate and then beating his chest and making a big production that he does pay the lower rate.

And if you think the government needs more money, more of yours especially, then you can cut the government a check.

On page 88 of the 1040 instructions there are directions.

Bureau of the Public Debt
PO Box 2188
Parkersburg WV 26106-2188

I doubt they get a check from any of those folks who say taxes are too low.

No you don't.
A voluntary fund wouldn't put the screws to anyone. It wouldn't force anyone to close or move their business. None of this "fuck the rich" nonsense is helping create one single job.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

What we're after with what?

Buffet doesn't have to pay Capital gains rate. He can pay ordinary income rate. He is scamming the tax code to get the capital gains rate and then beating his chest and making a big production that he does pay the lower rate.

Capital gains are taxed as capital gains, there's no "scamming" involved.
And if you think the government needs more money, more of yours especially, then you can cut the government a check.

Because you shouldn't have to pay for anything, everyone else should voluntarily pay it for you.

No you don't. Yes....I do.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Another fucken dumb-ass.

Wasn't the focus here supposed to be job creation?

Oh, that's right......fucking somebody else is the focus.

I keep forgetting.

On page 88 of the 1040 instructions there are directions.

Bureau of the Public Debt
PO Box 2188
Parkersburg WV 26106-2188

I doubt they get a check from any of those folks who say taxes are too low.

I just sent those instructions to Warren Buffet C/O Berkshire Hathaway.

No you don't. Yes....I do.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Another fucken dumb-ass.

Wasn't the focus here supposed to be job creation?

Oh, that's right......fucking somebody else is the focus.

I keep forgetting.

From looking at the OP the focus here appears to be government revenue. Maybe you should have been clearer.

Forum List

Back