would sponsor have dropped a female "woods"?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
if a female was caught having multiple affairs and being married...would the sponsors have stood behind her? and how much longer can they stand behind tiger? rumor is his wife has moved out...and can take 300 million with her.

o hell no..she signed a pre nup for 20 million without a cheating clause? who the hell was her sorry ass lawyer? there is a telling clip of them...she goes to take his arm...his right arm....and he does nothing...just lets his arm go limp....i may be old school but when i take a man's arm...he best be doing the little crooked arm thing...where he is proud to have me on his arm...

Martina Navratolova came out as a Lesbian and no sponsors dropped her

Women who have multiple sexual partners are called tramps or whores. Men who do the same thing are just "being men". Clearly, there is a double standard. Yes, I think the sponsors would drop the females in a New York minute!

There is also a biological difference between the sexes. Men are programed to have sex with as many women as possible - it is instinctual. That doesn't mean it is OK to follow your instincts. Good husbands overcome their natural sexual urges by applying discipline They have a healthy respect for their vows and the promises they have made to their wife and family.

I live in Los Angeles and I see plenty of beautiful women that I would just love to have sex with. I am confident that some of them (a very small percentage!) would gladly oblige me if I let it be known that I found them attractive. But I would never do that. Why??? Because I love my wife too much to hurt her that way. When I imagine the pain it would cause her, or the pain I would feel if she left me....Uh Uh, No way. It is simply not worth it. I will not be that kind of a man.

who cares.....i can't belive these folks make money like this for playing a game in the first place....

2yjvatc.jpg

Forum List

Back