Would someone please tell me why we can’t

Originally posted by NewGuy
Now that it bummed you out, get rid of the despair and begin to re-examine everything you know about politics and consider where the nation has come from.

Understand this didn't happen overnight.

Analyze "the system" like you would do a Bible study, and figure out what is wrong.

Then, you might know what you want to do about it.

Most of us have been conditioned to sit in front of a 27" sewer pipe and believe 30 second sound bites for a vote of "Bush" or "Kerry" as if the electoral college is even bound to pick who we want.

WHO DOES THE SYSTEM BENEFIT?

People in office.

WHO THREATENS THE SYSTEM?

Americans with power.

WHY DO CITIZENS NO LONGER HAVE GUNS NOR VOTING NOR JURY POWER?

It threatens the "system".

For lack of a better analogy, welcome to the matrix.

Just don't let RWA know.

;)

Oh yeah. The system. You sound like a 20 yr old lib fresh off the turnip truck.

Of course they need to control it. The terrorist still want to kill us. Like I said before, on a different thread: Now is not the time to tear down our government and redo it, unless your only goal is just to tear it down.

Bush or kerry? Just be honest. You would prefer kerry wouldn't you. You don't want bush to get us into dangerous entanglements over israel. And I already know you're a protectionist. Besides your fanatical christianity, your beliefs are on par with most libs, though you've learned to drape it in the flag.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Oh yeah. The system. You sound like a 20 yr old lib fresh off the turnip truck.

-RADISH truck..... the libs smogged the turnip trucks and had the names changed for "PC" reasons.

Bush or kerry? Just be honest. You would prefer kerry wouldn't you. You don't want bush to get us into dangerous entanglements over israel. And I already know you're a protectionist. Besides your fanatical christianity, your beliefs are on par with most libs, though you've learned to drape it in the flag.

Nah, I still say we ought to stay in full allignment with Israel and do so WITHOUT GIVING anything financially, but conducting standard economic trade deals while being protectionist for our own national interests.

Forum List

Back