Would some expert explain why Obama's Certificate of Live Birth

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
appears as if it is about to be torn from a form?
I mean I am curious why if you look at ANY images the Certificate looks like it is being folded at the perforations from a form holding the printing.

Why not just show the original because if this was created and signed in 1961 that's over 50 year old paper and it looks brand new.
So all you experts explain why:
1) the Certificate looks like it's being removed from a form holder and
attested and SIGNED 5/25/2011

2) Then this is NOT the original form signed in 1961 but a reproduction.

Attachments

• $obamabirthCertificate.jpg
    $obamabirthCertificate.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 99
Looks like a copy that was made April 25 2011, with the original being in a book

The original will never be independently verified.

The investigation now moves on to why Obama was claiming to be born in Kenya beginning no later than 1991.

The investigation now moves on to why Obama was claiming to be born in Kenya beginning no later than 1991.

Really? So you concede that Obama was born in Hawaii? Why do you think Obama "claimed" he was born in Kenya?

Really? So you concede that Obama was born in Hawaii? Why do you think Obama "claimed" he was born in Kenya?

I don't know with any degree of certainty where Obama was born.

My guess he was claiming to be Kenyan (was the original Birfer) because he figured he could use it to his financial and/or political advantage.

But we are still investigating Obama's huge deception. We will let you know what we find!

how do you deal with Americans who are so stupid they cant even read a birth certificate correctly?

My guess he was claiming to be Kenyan (was the original Birfer) because he figured he could use it to his financial and/or political advantage.

But we are still investigating Obama's huge deception. We will let you know what we find!

"We"? Who is we and what are you personally investigating?

"We"? Who is we and what are you personally investigating?

We will keep you posted. Stay tuned!

how do you deal with Americans who are so stupid they cant even read a birth certificate correctly?

Make fun of them and keep throwing them red meat, so that the only variable left to explain why they keep rejecting all evidence of his US citizenship is that they are racist. Obama has painted the republicans into a very narrow corner with this issue. The more the birthers push it the better for the Obama campaign.

Pretty much Salt these zombies are sooo stupid they dont even know they are harming their own side

But you are NOT seeing the original Certificate of Live Birth.
What you are looking at is the SIGNED COPY dated 4/25/2011.

Why are YOU so stupid to think YOU are looking at the ORIGINAL created in 1961?

YOU are stupid!

Make fun of them and keep throwing them red meat, so that the only variable left to explain why they keep rejecting all evidence of his US citizenship is that they are racist. Obama has painted the republicans into a very narrow corner with this issue. The more the birthers push it the better for the Obama campaign.

Do you people READ anything closely???

I asked WHY is this a copy and NOT the Original!
The Original is 50+ years OLD.
What has been released is a copy !
Signed and attested 4/25/2011. But it is NOT the original.
Where is the original?

Do you people READ anything closely???

I asked WHY is this a copy and NOT the Original!
The Original is 50+ years OLD.
What has been released is a copy !
Signed and attested 4/25/2011. But it is NOT the original.
Where is the original?
According to Obama and Obama's publisher, it could be in Kenya!:lol:

Last edited:
see how they cant seem to discern the differance between a promotional flier that is 20 years old and produced by a very questionable source and State documentation provided by the same entities that provide their OWN legal claim citizenship.

This is what is known as lying.

They PRETEND their evidence is evidence of equal value even though they full well no its a shitsickle.

It just a lie

You "experts" please explain why the paper this "Certificate of Live Birth" is printed on is at best less then 5 years old. How can this then be considered an "original"?

You "experts" please explain why the paper this "Certificate of Live Birth" is printed on is at best less then 5 years old. How can this then be considered an "original"?

The State of Hawaii does not issue Originals. You can find that information right on their website.

Also - the certified copy is good in any court of law in the united states as proof of birthplace. Fact. "This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding"

Guess what.

request a birth certificate from your own state and see what you recieve.

If that paper isnt JUST as old as you then under the same standards you are trying to claim mean what you mean then YOU are not a citizen.

playing stupid is not covering the fact that all you birthers are nothing but fucking liars.

Forum List

Back